Chapter XII

"A-are you going to... l-leave me?"

Silence follows Yuuri's words, neither of the two saying a word. Yuuri sat on the bed, his gaze down on his lap. Every second of silence increased the panic in his chest, and the smaller male felt like he was going to implode.

He should have answered by now...

If Viktor was going to stay... he would have answered! He wouldn't want Yuuri to worry and he would have answering... but he didn't...

Was he going to...

Yuuri bites his cheek, hoping the pain in his mouth would stop the burning hot tears that threaten to spill from his eyes.

"Yuuri... what in the world makes you think that?" Viktor's suddenly answer cuts through Yuuri's thoughts. The black haired male looks up at Viktor, his tears suddenly rolling down his cheeks.

"I-I'm... I'm me... and you're y-yo-" Yuuri was cut off my a chest to his face.

Viktor has jumped up from his seat and hugged Yuuri tightly, paying no mind to the tea that spilled onto his bed. The older male shifts to the side and pulls Yuuri close.

"Yuuri What is that supposed to mean?" His voice was soothing, his hand reaching up and rubbing Yuuri's back soothingly.

"I-I'm n-not good e-enough! Can't y-you see? Why are y-you-"

"Yuuri katsuki! What in the world makes you think you're not good enough for me?" Viktor's voice held slight anger, his strong arms holding the younger male close. He found himself in disbelief... what had driven Yuuri to thinking he wasn't good enough for Viktor?

From the second Viktor heard that familiar song at the competition last year... he couldn't get Yuuri out of his mind...

He remembers the second his eyes landed on the young man's movements, the costume he wore... how Viktor ate up his looks as his mind processed the music he was hearing.

It took all of a few seconds for Viktor to realize what had happened... and since he had found out that his soulmate was that young black haired male on the ice...

Viktor has been obsessed.

Flash back to that night... oh that night...

Now was not the time.

Viktor's eyes close for a few moments before re-opening, his attention out of his mind and on the younger male right in front of him.

"I... I just... y-you are a-always so p-perfect... I could n-never..." Viktor rubs Yuuri's back softly, a frown on his face.

"Yuuri you are just as perfect as I am." Viktor says softly, moving Yuuri back so he could look at the younger boy. "Your absolutely beautiful, and the way you move on the ice... I fell in love with it the second I saw it..."

Yuuri sniffles, looking up at Viktor as he reaches up to wipe at his eyes. He had been dreading this moment since Viktor came in... he had known it would happen and had been avoiding the older male as much as he could... apparently it hadn't put off the moment for as long as yuuri would have hoped.

"L-love?" Yuuri manages to say, his heart swelling at the idea... he had been putting himself through so much imagining what would happen when Viktor eventually found out that... he hadn't imagined what would happen if Viktor didn't immediately push him away.

"Yes, Love. I fell in love, Yuuri." Viktor reaches down and pushes some of Yuuri's hair behind his ear. "Now, please stop being so sad. There is no reason to be sad now."

Yuuri looks up at Viktor, frozen in shock. He was so... amazing. Why wasn't he pushing Yuuri away? Why would someone so successful and beautiful and perfect and... everything... not hate being stuck with someone like him? Was that even possible?

"Y-you-"

"No." Viktor cuts Yuuri off once more with a small smile. "Look, here is what we are going to do."

Yuuri sighs and lets his gaze fall to Viktor's chest. He apparently wasn't going to be able to argue with Viktor about this. He was being accepted by the one person he wanted it so much from...

Why wasn't he happy about it?

"You have a competition in a few days and a very important practice tomorrow. So, go and get some sleep... I guess I need to as well..."

Yuuri blinks and looks up at Viktor, opening his mouth to argue only for a finger to be placed over his lips. Viktor gave him a look before continuing.

"So, we will go to your room and sleep together."

"..." It took a few moments of complete silence for Viktor's last sentence to sink in, but when it did...

Yuuri's face resembled a tomato, his body curling up in embarrassment. He quickly stands up, his tears and sadness completely forgotten to the overwhelming embarrassment.

"W-what no! Viktor!" Viktor chuckles and stands, pointing to a forming stain on his bed.

"Someone spilt tea..." He looks at Yuuri with a smirk.

Within a few moments the atmosphere between the two had changed from serious to... whatever this was.

"... that was you! You were the one-"

"Yuuri don't shout like that you'll wake everyone up. Let me grab my stuff and then we can go to bed together okay?" Viktor's words were spoken with such seriousness that it made Yuuri's mouth close. His comebacks were lost to a void he didn't even know existed and he frowns.

"You're so difficult sometimes..." Yuuri turns and heads for the door to Viktor's room.

"I hope you can deal with that. We'll be spending a lot of time together..." Viktor looks at Yuuri and tilts his head. To anyone around him he would look pretty serious, but he was doing this for one reason only...

Yuuri groans and slams his hands over his face as he blushes a deep red once again. "I'm going to bed..."

Viktor smirks as Yuuri's figure disappears around the corner.

"So... this is what Love feels like..."

(Hey, it's me again! This time... I'm going to ask you all for a favor. So, Votes really help me out as an author, so if you like the story would you mind voting on these chapters? Also, if you want to comment and tell me what I need to do to make this story flow better or make it more interesting to my readers please do! I'm not sensitive so don't worry about offended me or anything like that. Other than that, thank you for reading this story and I hope you enjoy it!)