dirty little secrets

"OK so what now?We have a home and we now have back up if we are in trouble." Hannah asked

"How about we share secrets" Rockelle answered

"Ooooooh,dirty little secrets." Drake said with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Boy are you stupid!" Britney yelled as she slapped him across the head.

While her fist flaming Chelsie grabbed Britney's hand yelling "why did you hurt my baby!"

"Hey,don't hurt my best friend!"Reed snarled pulling Britney into a protective hug.

"You do not snarl at me" Chelsie sneered.

"And you do not sneer at my best friend" Britney growled standing up.

"Break it up you two" Bryan yelled as Hannah held Chelsie back while Rockell held Britney back.

"No I will kill her" Britney snarled.

"Britney why are you getting so overprotective" Reed asked shocked, "I mean I get Chelsie but you?"

"Your my best friend and I can't risk you dying by any other way then me cause I'll bring you back to life" she said, her voice softer, but glared at Chelsie.

"If looks could kill with those crazy electric purple eyes" Drake laughed.

"What my eyes are purple" Britney asked trying to find a mirror.

Chelsie threw her one and Drake said, "yeah you never noticed" he asked.

"No you idiot I can't see my own eyes without a mirror and I'm not Chelsie I don't carry one with me 24/7" she said dryly.

"Well anyway" Rockell trailed off.

"We were about to share secrets?" Hannah said, it was meant as a statement but it came out as a question.

"Alrighty who goes first" Chelsie asked.

"I'm half angel" Bryan breathed.

"Well that's new" Rockell smiled.

"Wait take off the jacket and turn around" Chelsie commanded.

Bryan did as told, "good I'm the only one with wings" she sighed.

"You have WINGS?" Drake asked.

"Yeah my dad was a phoenix soo" Chelsie said taking her jacket off to reveal stunning and flaming orange, phoenix wings.

"Woah you can fly" Drake awed.

"Who's next" Chelsie asked abruptly putting her jacket on.

"Well my real name is Merrissa" Hannah or rather Merrissa said.

"You lied to us?" Robert asked a little hurt.

"No, Hannah is just a nickname I use" she said.

"Okay so who's next" Merrissa asked.

"Well you guys really don't know the full extent of my power" Britney said examining her nails.

"What on earth is that supposed to mean" Bryan asked.

Britney gave him a low growl.

"Oh if looks could kill" Rockell laughed.

"Oh they can" Reed smiled.

"What?" Drake asked confused.

Britney glared at Robert. His face started to turn green and he burst into dust.

"WHAT DID YOU DO" Merrissa screamed.

"I killed him" Britney said nonchalantly, as she said this the dust began to form the shape of a boy. Robert's figure and face formed. He solidified and took a gasp of air.

"I'm alive! I'm alive" he gasped, taking deep breaths.

"Sooo looks can kill" Rockell said backing up a bit.

"Reed's turn" Britney smiled.

"U-uh I-you see um"Reed stuttered

"Get on with it boy"Britney yelled

"I kinda-um had a crush on..."he trailed of.

"OMG WHO!!!?!?!??!?!"Chelsie screamed

"On Brit since we were 6"he managed to blurt out

"Well that's strait forward."Britney said calmly with a smile.

"Wait do you like me back?"he said with a solemn face and a half hearted smile.

Britney was thinking what to say then she just thought 'screw words' then she pulled him into a kiss.

"Wow what was that"Reed asked in a daze.

"It's called a kiss dumbo"Britney said with a flirty smile then turned back into the old Britney and shouted "Rockelle's turn".

Then everyone scooted in closer to Rockelle.

"I'm not really British I'm Australian"Rockelle said with her head down.

"Well that's about the most shocking secret I've ever heard"Merrissa said, sarcasm dripping in her voice.

"Yeah um Drake's turn" she called.

"My brother is Jack Frost" he sighed.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?"Chelsie screamed.

"dude I've known him since birth but I never knew he had a brother"she added.

Then the roof of the cave caved in.

"oh you have GOT to be kidding me!"Britney shouted"not again."