Ch.3 It's ok to not be ok.

"Oh my gosh! This is my chance!" i thought. "Wait, why?" I asked. "NO,NO,NO!" harshly mewed snowpaw. "Shush snowpaw, we need more warriors, this could be good for us." She said staring at me and snowpaw. "Then sure!" I mewed joyfully "Great, my name is Hopestar." Said hopestar calmly. "Come." Said hopestar as she flicked her tail and grabbed snowpaw by the scruff and padded off while i followed behind.

We went through LOTS of tight spaces and rocks, trees, i wondered how they did this. One of the tight spaces led a whole underground covered by leaf's. We went in and we passed by many tunnels, i thought maybe how high-tech they are with secretly going places. Hopestar was vary fast so i almost lost her a bunch of times, it was so tight a cat could only crouch to get in. I thought how smart they were, like if another clan tried to attack, they wouldn't know witch holes to go through and its to small for a whole clan as well or any big cats, so they must all be small skinny cats.

Finially, we were there. All different kinds of cats with a sweet sent like perfume, it was beautiful, the grass was at the bottom  while trees circled around it and the sun came down. there were holes  circled everywhere around. i wondered how they knew with tunnel was witch. I saw cats stare at me vary curiously and I saw snowpaw going to a den with another cat. 

Thanks for waiting guys, i will start to recover this book sometime this week, pebbles back!