{7}

build god, then we'll talk - panic! at the disco

i woke up with a yawn, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. max was sprawled out of the bed next to me, hogging all the covers.

meanie.

i heard a low grumble coming from my bean bag chair, and i glanced that way. mike's lanky body was squished, trying to get comfortable in his sleep. i giggled and slid out of bed, walking over to him. i sat on the floor in front of him and admired his face.

his freckles are pretty. and his eyes.

i poked his cheek to wake him up. "pretty boy, pretty boy, hello pretty boy?" mike groaned and his eyes fluttered open. his frown turned into a smile once he registered that i was the one waking him up.

"hey baby girl." he whispered, making me blush.

"ugh, don't call me that." i smacked his arm, making him laugh and pull me onto his lap.

"why not?" he smirked. i rolled my eyes and got off his lap, walking to my closet.

"because, it's- not now. plus max's right there." i told him, throwing open my closet door. mike shrugged and pulled a cigarette out of his pocket. "don't smoke that in here!" i scolded, taking the unlit cigarette out of his hand and throwing it in my garbage can.

"hey! what the fuck!" mike protested. i ignored him and checked my phone.

"shoot! will's gonna be home soon!" i yelped, causing max to lift her head up. 

"what?" she grumbled. both mike and i looked over.

"will's coming home in 15!" i told her, and she looked at the two of us.

"did you do anything?" she wiggled her eyebrows, making both of us blush.

"no! no!" mike told her. "i gotta go though." he stood up, grabbing his phone and walking to my door.

"bye." i whispered, waving. mike smiled and nodded at me, walking out my door and shutting it behind himself. max looked at me and squealed as i jumped onto my bed.

"elle! tell me everything!" she yelled. i laughed.

"as long as you don't tell!" i giggled.

~~~

right after i finished telling max what happened, i heard the front door open. 

"elle?" someone called. 

"i'm in my room with max will!" i yelled back, making max cover her ears.

"yeesh! give me a warning!" she scolded, making the both of us laugh. will opened my door, looking at the two of us.

"what are you two laughing about?" he question, making us laugh harder. will just crossed his arms. "hey, is that my sweatshirt?" he asked. i looked down at the sweatshirt that i was wearing.

hawkins a.v. club. it's mikes! shootshootshootshoot! cover cover cover!

"no, it's yours, i need a sweatshirt and i was in the laundry room." i lied.