Model

Sam looked up at the large building in front of him in shock before adjusting his sweatshirt and pushing the glass door open.

The blond stepped up to the front desk before standing there awkwardly waiting for the stressed lady to notice him.

A couple minutes later, the frazzled lady finally looked up from her papers and gasped. "I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you there..." she looked at Sam for his name.

Sam's blue eyes widened. "Oh yeah... My name is Samuel Golbach."

The lady nodded and typed his name into the computer, before scrolling a bit. "So this is your first modelling job, correct?" she asked.

Sam nodded his head, playing with the ends of his sweatshirt.

"Well, as you probably know, we do things a bit differently here. We usually pair the newbies up with someone who has been here for a while." The lady smiled while Sam nodded, before starting to read from the screen. "You appear to be paired up with Cole Brock, or Colby. He is 21 and has been in the modelling business since he was 15."

Sam's eyes widened again before once again nodding his head.

"Well, if you would head to floor 4, room 413, you can meet your partner. Colby will be waiting there." The lady smiled once more before going back to her large stack of papers.

Sam nodded even though she wasn't looking and turned to the elevator. He hit the 4th floor button and soon got out, before trying to make sense of the room numbers.

He frowned before trying to turn around, running directly into someone.

Sam fell down, making the person he ran into gasp.

"Are you okay?" a deep voice asked.

Sam nodded, keeping his head down. "Sorry, I'm new here. I'm looking for my partner?" the blond paused, wondering if that was the correct term.

The deep voice started laughing, causing Sam to finally look up, immediately freezing at the "deep voice" in front of him. The boy stopped laughing and opened his eyes, causing his deep blue eyes to meet Sam's.

"So, who are you looking for?" The brunet asked.

"Well, I got lost and don't remember the room number, but I believe that his name is Colby Brock..." Sam looked down quickly before glancing up through his glasses to see that the blue-eyed boy was smiling.

"Can you help me find him?" Sam asked, wanting to stay with the stranger for a bit longer.

The boy laughed, smiling even wider. "Considering he's standing right in front of you, that shouldn't be too hard."

"You?! You're Colby Brock?" Sam's eyes widened and he looked down, blushing slightly.

"What, am I not what you were expecting?" Colby asked.

"Um... Not really?" Sam shrugged and looked up through the hair on his forehead at the boy who currently had a slightly confused look on his face.

The blond's face turned an even brighter shade of red and he looked down yet again. "Not that that's a bad thing, I mean, you definitely are better looking than I expected, although I probably shouldn't have expected any less from a modelling business, but I mean, they hired me and for some reason paired me up with you and I-" He trailed off as he heard laughter from above him.

"You are too hard on yourself dude." Colby said before reaching his hand out to help the boy up.

    "Right there!" Someone yelled before a bright flash blinded Sam.

    Sam frowned in confusion as Colby pulled him all the way up. He looked sideways and finally noticed the crew of cameramen who had been following Colby.

    "Don't mind them. They enjoy taking candid photos of me. And I guess you as well now." Colby grinned before turning to a woman holding a tablet.

    "May I see the picture?" He asked to which she nodded and handed the tablet over to Colby.

    Sam waited nervously to see what Colby would think of his modeling. He didn't think he was that attractive, and he felt extremely ugly compared to Colby's god like appearance.

    "Oh my god. Sam, you're a natural!" Colby grinned and showed the picture to the blond.

    Sam's face turned red as he played with the hem of his shirt. Colby nudged the blond's shoulder, forcing him to look up.

    "I'm going to enjoy working with you." the brunet smiled before walking away with the cameramen, leaving Sam with a rapidly beating heart and an abnormally red face.

___

  A/N - Sorry for not updating and for giving you a really bad oneshot once I do actually update... I don't really want to explain myself, but I'll try to update more...