"Do you like baseball?"

I shrugged as I glanced over at her, "I don't know. Never watched it and never went to a game before."

"You've never been to a baseball game?" Her expression was one of shock, as if I had just told her I've never heard of Starbucks. "Oh my gosh, Harry. Okay you're going to have one hell of a time with the four of them."

"Why's that?" 

Her words were starting to make me worry. I remember Liam said something about Louis and Niall keeping everyone entertained because they'd be drunk, but was there more to that story?

Summer lightly chuckled as she turned back around in her spot, leaning back into the couch, "It's going to be insane for a first baseball game. Especially with them."

"Christ, Summer, what have I gotten myself into?"

"Oh, it's nothing bad. You'll have a ton of fun," she smiled brightly at me. "Liam's family has season tickets in, like, the Delta Platinum section or something. So your seats are going to be pretty much right up in the players' faces. And you have access to all the clubs for food and drinks and whatnot. Just a fair warning, Louis and Niall are going to get drunk, and they're loud at games."

"Have you gone with them before?"

"A couple of times. We used to just call it a 'date' night kind of thing between us. Cambria would go with Zayn, I'd go as Liam's date, and Louis would be 'dates' with Niall. It was all for fun and such. I can guarantee that you'll have a good time with them. They'll keep you laughing the whole game."

"Well, I sure hope so. I'm going to have to learn some things about the sport because I know diddly squat," I embarrassingly admitted.

It was pretty much a given that if I hadn't been to a game before that I wouldn't know anything about the sport. I felt less manly being so clueless about baseball.

Summer waved her hand as she laughed, "You really don't need to know a whole lot. Louis doesn't know anything about it, and Niall only goes for all the beer. Liam is the only one who really knows everything about the sport, and Zayn just knows the basics. Pretty much all you need to do is cheer when everyone else is cheering and hope for a homerun from the guys in white uniforms with blue writing. So if Liam cheers, you cheer."

"Okay," I spoke uneasily. "Sounds simple enough."

"It really is. You'll have fun whether or not you know anything about the sport, so you'll be fine."

"Alright. I'll take your word."

"Which game are you going to?"

"The one on Saturday. I have no idea who they play."

She looked off to the side as if she was trying to think of who they were playing, "Oh, San Francisco. They're orange and black, so make sure you don't cheer for them."

"I'll try to remember that," I laughed, pulling her closer into my side.

We sat there watching tv for quite a few hours. We had gotten caught up in a marathon of some top model show that she insisted we watched. I had to admit that I was getting into the show, and soon I found myself arguing with her about which girl should've been kicked off in each episode. It was so ridiculous on my part, but I was having fun with her like this.

Since we had been there so long on the couch and never bothered to move, we ordered food from the pizza place down the street. I had gone down to the lobby to meet the delivery guy, and I ended up striking up a conversation with Albert for a while. I didn't realize just how long I had been over there until he had mentioned that he was wondering when I'd be coming back down. He was fun to talk with because he was almost like that wise old man that you'd see in movies or something that has a good relationship with whatever character. I enjoyed chatting with him, and he never seemed to be bothered talking with me. Actually, sometimes it was as if he was the one who wanted to start the conversation rather than me. 

I used the keycard that Summer gave me to get back into the elevator and up to the top floor. When I had gotten back to the room, I noticed she had opened up every curtain on the windows. The sun was almost entirely set, so the sky was a dark purple-blue with some orange and pink tints. It really was incredible the view she had from this place. 

I heard her talking on the phone in the kitchen, so I made sure I wasn't too loud as I set the pizza on the counter and looked for plates. Although it's a little difficult trying to grab glass plates when they clink together with every move you make. 

She was talking into the phone, and it sounded like she was planning something. I couldn't really pick up on the conversation, but she was responding with a lot of 'yeah, that works' and 'have this person call that person to set it up' and 'as long as it's done by Tuesday.' She would quickly take notes in this small notepad before she said her goodbye and hung up the phone.

When she turned around to look at me, I handed her a plate, "Planning something?"

She let out this long sigh that was laced with stress as she ran her hand through her hair, "Ah yeah. I was actually going to mention it to you the other day, but, you know, we were kind of on rough terms."

I leaned back against the counter, taking a bite of pizza. I was surprisingly curious of what this was about.

After swallowing the food in her mouth, she looked over at me with a little glimmer of hope, "Well, my birthday is Tuesday, so Cambria has been trying to plan this party thing. And I was hoping you'd come."

"Oh," well isn't that a nice surprise. I should've known her birthday was coming up. Seriously, she was born in the summer, hence her name. "Yeah, of course. I'd love to go."

She smiled brightly at me before pulling some hair behind her ear, "Xander and Isabella are invited to come as well, so you can let them know."

"I'm sure the two of them would be ecstatic to go," I laughed, already imagining the look on Izzy's face. 

"Hopefully everything turns out alright, and it isn't awful."

"Well I'm pretty positive everything will be fine."

Summer flashed me a small smile as she stepped closer to give me a quick kiss. The two of us finished the entire pizza as we watched another episode of that model show. It was such a lazy hang out, and by the time we finished the entire season of the show, it was pretty late.

I was surprised I hadn't received any texts from Izzy because I was sure she'd have messaged me something by now. She's a nosey one, so I was pretty much expecting a billion questions from her, like 'what the hell is going on' and 'what the fuck are you doing' and all those types of questions. But I was glad I didn't get anything because then I would've had to deal with her shit of not answering them when I got back.

As I looked at the time on my phone, I stood up from the couch, stretching my legs. Summer glanced up at me with a frown etched on her pretty face.

"Where are you going?"

"I should probably get back. I've got to be at the kitchen in the morning."

"Oh," she pouted her bottom lip. "Well that sucks."

I leaned down to kiss her, placing several pecks on her lips, "It does, but I've gotta do it. I'll call you later and we'll go for lunch or something."

"Alright, well then I'll see you later."

"Of course."