Part 1

Jasmine POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ear at 6.35 am in the morning. Great! I get out of bed and brush my teeth and get ready. I put my hair in a high pony and put my thick black glasses on. Walking downstairs to see my dad making breakfast.

"Morning" I mumble still tired.

"Good morning jasmine" he smiled.

He was always happy in the morning. Ever since my mom died from cancer 1 year ago he has always tried to cheer us up. I know he's trying to help but I'm still miserable. I mean if someone has died in your family, you are gonna be miserable and sad.

I see my brother Jacob in just his pyjama bottoms walking down the stairs and taking a seat at the table.

"Good morning to you too" I roll my eyes sarcastically. He was falling asleep again on the table. I swear he is still a kid despite being 21.

We all ate out breakfast and made small talk at the table.

"I'm gonna start getting ready for uni (University)" Jacob says, running up the stairs, not as tired as before.

" I better get going too" I say grabbing my backpack and walking towards the door.

"Oh, I will drop you off honey" my dad says grabbing his keys.

"No it's fine dad, I will walk. I need the exercise" I chuckle.

Ever since mom died I never liked my dad dropping me off to school. Since she's been gone I made my self distant from everyone. You can now say I'm the "Schools nerd" and I'm unpopular. I also wear glasses so that's a bonus. I now get picked on a bit. Not a lot, but now and again I get pushed or shoved in the corridor by the boys. Or get called "Nerd"

I walk to school and once I get there I put my books into my locker.

"Jazz" I hear someone call my name which is unlikely.

I turn around to hear Rebecca jones. She was my only friend. A few months ago I had no friends but one day Rebecca just started talking to me for no reason. However there is a little twist..... she's a popular kid. I know weird.

I shut my locker "Hi becca" I smile

" hey. What class you got?"

"Uh English" I sigh.

"Oh I got maths. But don't worry I will meet you at lunch?" She asked while walking with me through the corridor.

"Yep" I say.

I walk into the English room and sit at the back. Usually a "Nerd" sits at the front but I am not that smart and don't care about class. I just got called a nerd because I wear glasses and I'm unpopular. I know, stereotypical.

20 mins into the class Taylor caniff walks into class. The teacher always ask why he is late which is pointless because he always replies with "Cause I was" And always walk to his seat.

Taylor was the main bully. He'd always trip me up or always embarrass me but it's funny that his friends never bullied me.

"Hey four eyes, go to the empty chair at the front there's no way I'm sitting there" he told me.

As I didn't want to get embarrassed I get up and walk to the seat. Before I could make it, Taylor trips me up and I fall flat on my face. The whole class laughed. How embarrassing.

"GET OUT" the teacher yelled.

"Ok dude chill I'm going" Taylor raises his hands up in surrender.

I get up and walk to my seat and cover my face. I'm pretty sure everyone was staring. My life could not get any worse. Or could it ....

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. 🤟🏽 what do you think will happen to Jasmine next?