A/N

NOTES: This story is basically based on the reality but since this only a fiction, i can make                          up things right ?  hahaha . but its actually a story by me about the very gorgeous and                             super talented girl named Selena gomez and the hottest guy named Justin Bieber. Yep they are jelena ,brangelina 2.0 haha. What if two superstars dating? Thats right! The hottest news in the world haha and theres maybe a good /bad news about them , the drama, the fans, haters,rumors.. they have to go  trough this , yes theyre strong .but  how they keep it good ? Undercover? Backstreet? Why? Will they just be forever with that condition?                        

 Find out in my new story ! read the first part and make sure to be the first one to comment and give me advice;) xo.

A/N:    and sorry kalo bahasanya aku mix .. soalnya aku ngerasa aneh aja kalo full bahasa                 indonesia,cause theyre  actually not haha.

                This story started with Selena Gomez who is still dating Taylor Lautner.. okay everyone knows he is hot. but in this storyselena still dont know about justin, well all she know about him was that one song called “baby” haha , and justin is idolize selena because of her acting and other stuff . what if they accidently met? Or on purpose?