Oikawa Tooru: Her Partner

*1 message received*

<I'm really sorry (f/n). I don't think I can help you with training today. I really don't feel well.>

<No, it's alright. Don't push yourself to hard, and make sure to get enough rest. If I've got time, I'll come and visit you after practice.>

<Thanks (f/n), I'll make it up to you. Promise.>

Guess I'll be on my own today. What was she thinking? Nationals is two weeks from now, and she couldn't pick a better time to get sick.

Originally, you and (friend) planned to train on your quicks. During prefecturals, you saw this weird duo attack from some team do an awesome quick. Based on your caliber as one of the best in the nation, you though you and your setter can recreate it easily. But how can you, when your setter isn't around?

Guess I'll focus more on my serves.

Walking towards the gym, you swore you could hear someone from the inside dribbling the ball.

That's strange.

*1 message received*

<By the way, I forgot to tell you. I called Oikawa to help you with your training today.>

<Whaaaat? How can you forget to tell me that? I don't need him; I can train on my own. Tell him to cancel.>

<Too late, he already agreed. You can thank me later.>

This girl really, what was she thinking.

A little hesitant, you entered the gym anyway. As you thought, Oikawa was already here.

"Good morning Oikawa-san."

"(F/n)-chan! Good morning! (Friend)-chan asked me to help you with training today."

"You don't have to. I was only planning on practicing my serves."

"Let me help you. Not to brag, but my serves aren't half bad."

"Well, killer serves aren't called killer serves for no reason aren't they?"

"Oh (f/n)-chan, you're making me blush."

That wasn't a compliment Trashykawa. As far as you know, you're not the only one who can do a killer serve. I didn't become a part of the nation's top players for nothing. My serves are far more deadly compared to yours, and I'm about to show you why.

With your usual routine, you dribbled the ball twice, spun it once in your hand, and dribbled it once more before serving the ball with all your might.

Bang!

With a loud sound, your serve hits Oikawa right on the face causing him to fall on his back. As pissed as you were of him, you felt bad for hitting him with a ball traveling atleast a hundred miles per hour.

Holding a laugh, you went to him and knelt beside him. "I'm so sorry Oikawa-san. I didn't realize it was your face, I thought it was a trashcan."

"Oikawa-san?"

He is quiet.

Why is he quiet?

Damn. I really crossed the line.

"Oikawa-san?" you called while poking him.

Still quiet.

You were about to stand to call for help but you felt a strong pull and warm breaths near your ear instead.

You froze on the spot, and your heart started beating frantically.

Oikawa pins you under him.

"O-Oikawa-san?"

"I'm going to spike something against you (f/n)-chan, and it's not going to be a volleyball. There won't be any time-outs if you play with me. Get ready to receive because I can do this all night."

HAIKYUU TRASHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें