"Why not? You don't think I'm an asshole?" Lucifer asked Sasha, "I must be the most terrible thing that happened to you"

Sasha's face softened, "No, Luc. You are the best thing that happened to me"

Lucifer smiled without emotion, "Yes, right."

Emily interrupted them, "You can fight after I am gone, you know. Respect your guests first"

Lucifer turned to her, "You want respect?" He showed her the most infamous finger, "Fuck off!"

"Ouch!" Emily mocked a heart attack, "Such irresponsible behavior in your presence, your Highness. I don't care. I'm here to give a message"

"What message?" I frowned.

"I was your enemy, a bad one. But you have worst coming your way. You have to be careful every minute from now on because your enemy's eyes are already on you." For a moment I thought I saw concern flash on her face, "Even fighting till you last breath wont be enough but..."

Dylan's nails were digging into my skin but I did not complain. I was equally disturbed and shocked. Lucifer stared at Emily like he wouldn't believe anything she ever says. I do not blame my brother. But for some reason, I wanted to believe Emily. She got Desiree for us and she is in debt to our Goddess. And there is nothing wrong in believing whatever she had said so far. 

"But?" Sasha prompted.

"Know her past to know your future. Do you think what you know about her is everything? She is more than you think she is" Emily said.

"Who are you talking about?" Dylan asked, shifting a little to give some movement to her body.

Emily's eyes locked with hers, "Ari"

Sasha began to speak but Emily cut her off.

"I need to leave. I cannot tell you anything more than this. My chapter is closed, people. You have new enemies to face. Goodbye" She winked at Lucifer.

Her body began to flicker and slowly disappear. Before we could say 'Antarctic ocean', she was gone.

Lucifer glared at Sasha and stormed out of the room, throwing a artifact down on his way out. Sasha flinched at the sound of the breaking item and watched him go. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she looked out even though he was long gone. 

She muttered something and hugged herself. Her body was shivering and she went to sit on the arm chair next to a tea table in the room. She pulled her legs up and hugged them to her chest. I looked at Dylan who was looking at Sasha with concern. Dylan wanted to cry too. She was being strong for her new sister. If she cries, who will support Sasha? 

I let go of Dylan's hand and walked to Sasha. She didn't look up to see me approach. She kept mutterig something to herself. She was clearly going into shock while my brother is unable to see the games that his ex played to separate them.

When I got closer to her, I heard what she was muttering.

"It's happening. It is so..soon..I know... happening"

"Sasha?" I held her hand. It was ice-cold.

"Jesus! Sasha? Look at me!"

She did, "It is happening, Dexter. It started."

"Don't think about anything now. You are freezing...just, relax"

She shook her head and wiped the tears off of her face with the other hand, "Misconceptions"

I frowned, "What?"

"The prophecy!" She sobbed, "Misconceptions form the wall...the prophecy began!"