Chapter 11

Craig pov

after awhile i let out tinted blush when Brock pulled me into the guest bedroom. he then hugged  me. " I missed you so much" he said smiling. " Brock i need to go to bed" I said yawning. he then let me out of hug and looked down. " Craig do you love Brian" he asked me. " what do you mean" I asked. " Do you actually love Brian" he asked. " I love him a lot why do you asked" I said." oh no reason just go to bed I will talk to you tomorrow morning" he said pushing me out of his room. I then looked to see he locked his door and then I slowly made my  way to my bedroom. Brian was already asleep I smiled and grabbed a blanket and made my way to the vacant guest bedroom when I walked in I found pictures i have not seen I forever. one was me and Brian together.  another one was me and Tyler and the last one was me and Brock together. I smiled and then I found a picture of me and all three of them but in the picture I noticed the guys were staring down each other. but to be honest Brock is like my brother and Tyler I don't know anymore. But Brian I really love him. 

time skip for an hour

Brian pov

I woke up to notice Craig wasn't in bed. I yawned and walked around the house looking for him I then saw him asleep in the Hammock looking up at the stars. his face glistened in the moonlight. I then picked him up and laid down and laid him on me and i looked at the stars. I smiled but Craig is so perfect. I can't believe Tyler cheated on him. I'm glad I'm with Craig now everything is so perfect now. 

Tyler pov

I looked on Instagram to see a recent picture of all the guys and Craig in it. I growled they lied to me. they went to go see Craig without me. I then turned my messenger on and texted Evan. 

T- why did you go see Craig without me

E-sorry he dose not want to see you at the moment 

T- oh but dose not mean you can lie behind my back

E-sorry i can talk to him and see if i could invite you

T-fine but I'm still not happy with you.

E-fine can i sleep now 

T-fine i will talk to you later.

---------------------------------------------------------------