Saab and I have known each for years, and I don't this type of conversation offends her. Maybe, more of amuses her.

Saab: I love annoying PMS-ing Sam. She's the calmest annoyed girl I have ever known.

I gave her another shut-up look, but she didn't stop talking until the professor showed up.

Class went on, and I know that I am not this room here in the LS building. Physically present, mentally absent. I didn't even understand what my Advance Accounting prof taught. I'll deal with that later.

I went out of the class at exactly 11:40. Arnold was outside, waiting for Saab. I looked around hoping that he's with Thomas, but no. No signs of Thomas Torres.

Arnold: Hey, Sam! Looking for someone?

Sam: Nah. Is my brother at Razon?

Arnold: Are you really looking for JC or for JC's best friend?

I rolled my eyes on him. Saab and Arnold make a good couple. They're both annoying. It was like a match made in heaven.

Sam: Can you not?

He laughed at me.

Arnold: They're not there. I think, there in class. Are you and Thomas okay?

Sam: I'm okay. He looks okay.

Arnold: Are we playing who's dumber? C'mon!

Sam: I don't know. He saw me with Kiefer a few days ago, and he never let me explain the story behind that.

Arnold: Oh, that makes sense.

Then out of nowhere, Saab is already beside Arnold. He gave her a forehead kiss before slipping his hand on hers.

Saab: Hey, we're going down. Walk with us.

Sam: Nah. You two are too sweet.

Arnold: C'mon. Walk with us. Someone asked us to keep an eye on you.

They're both smiling at me. Such a nice couple.

Sam: Thanks guys, but I have to go somewhere pa. Go ahead. I'll be fine.

Saab: We'll go with you. Right, babe?

Saab tugged Arnold's arm. I'm starting to smell something fishy around here, but I'm choosing to let it go since I promised myself that I'll be less assuming.

Sam: Thank you guys for the offer, but I think that you should save yourselves from the hassle, love birds. I'll see you tomorrow.

I gave Saab a kiss on her cheek and I gave Arnold a soft punch on his arm. I turned around and started walking away. I can hear them calling my name, but I didn't turn around.

*Duck*

I smiled upon hearing my phone ring. I was so bored last night that I gave certain people their own ringtones.

I fished my phone out of my bag and smiled more at the name on the screen.

Kief *blue heart emoji* calling...

I have a logical explanation for the tone, okay. Ducks are birds. Eagles are birds. Kief is an eagle. Therefore, Kief is a duck. Fallacious, I know.

Sam: Yo! What's up?

Kiefer: Where are you?

Sam: Earth.

Kiefer: Tss. Where on Earth?

Sam: Asia.

I heard him snicker from the other line. One point for Samantha Torregoza.

Kiefer: C'mon!