Ch.6:KazuNa!?

(y/n)'s POV

I hear moaning sounds from my phone. What the heck!? "Rinka,"I ask,"What are you watching?" She says calmly,"Well, nothing. It's only a hentai." So that's why. "Is this the anime that you said is interesting?"I ask, shocked. She replies,"Yep! What's the matter?"

I love watching hentai actually, but I can't believe Rinka watches hentai too. I know that she reads lemon fictions, but this is the first time I heard that she watches this. She didn't mention it in front of me. She says,"Don't be curious about why am I watching hentai! This is only the first time I'm watching this. I actually know this from you. I peeked in your bag when we hanged out before, then I saw a manga. That's the hentai that I'm watching."

Oh wow. She knew it from me. I feel like I'm teaching dirty things to an innocent child... I'm so guilty at this moment. Rinka seems to know what I am thinking and says,"Don't feel guilty! I like this hentai very much!" An idea suddenly pops out in my head:maybe I can introduce 18+ vocaloid songs to her!

"Rinka,"I smirk,"I hope you can listen to these songs, remember to write them down and search them on YouTube!" She says,"I get my paper and pen. Tell me." I say in a slower pace hoping Rinka can follow,"Pomp and circumstance, gigantic otn, funky husky cool girls, hibikase, hot milk, kurumi ponchio and soap lagoon!"

"I will surely listen to them! Thanks for your reccomendations! I'll cut the line now,"she says and the line is cut. Oh, I have to help wash the dishes. I almost forgot this! I rush to the kitchen and see Kazuki lying on the coach and scrolling his phone.

When I'm washing the dishes, he asks,"(y/n), do you have a crush on someone?" I answer him immediately,"Of course no! And it's too early to date someone during this age. By the way, why do you want to know this?" He says,"Nothing. Just curious." I look at him and wriggle my eyebrows,"Are you in love with someone?"

He widens his eyes and say,"What the hell?" I smirk,"Aw, don't be shy! Tell me who she is! I'll matchmake that girl and you!" "You misunderstand the whole thing..."he facepalm. What's so scared about telling me his crush? I can keep secrets! And I will surely matchmake him and his crush.

I finally finish washing the dishes, so I head back to my room and read manga. I wonder where Kazuki's parents are? I haven't see them and he never tells me about them. But I don't think it's a good idea to talk about his parents in front of Kazuki, maybe his mum and dad bring him bad memories so he never mentions them.

Time skip:next day at schoolh(lunch time)

Rinka has to work on her jobs from the club so that she will not join me for lunch. When I am going to the canteen, a red eye boy walk towards me. That's my senpai, Nagisa Akabane(渚 赤羽) tell me that he wants to have lunch with me. I agree and we go to the canteen together. He's a kind person and we are close friends.

After buying the food and settling down, Kazuki sits beside me, so two handsome boys are sitting beside me. What an awkward moment... I hear two bitches say ' how dare she sit in the middle of Kazuki-sama and Nagisa-sama' and 'what a slut, that's my two honey'. I roll my eyes and Nagisa says to Kazuki,"I'm sorry, but (y/n) should be eating with me. Please don't interfere our time."

Kazuki looks angry and it seems like he want to punch Nagisa in his face. He replies,"Actually, (y/n) is more familiar than me, so I'm sure she wants to spend more time with me." I can see lighting between their red eyes... wait...isn't this a yaoi moment!? The ship name is...let me think... Ah! "KazuNa!"I squeal.

"Kazuna?"they respond confusingly. Nagisa says immediately,"Is this a yaoi ship? And the two person of the ship is...KAZUKI AND ME!?" Kazuki chokes and he coughs. I smile evilly,"Who will be the submission one? Kazuki or Nagisa? There are 50% of possibilitity!"

I pause for a while and smirk like a devil,"I'll tell a lemon story of you guys now:Nagisa looked at Kazuki's half naked body blushed. He found out that he fell in love with Kazuki a week before, and Kazuki actually loved him back. The silver hair boy smirked,"Attracted by me, eh?" Nagisa blushed even harder. When he was about to say something, Nagisa was stopped by a rough yet enjoyable and passionate kiss. He couldn't resist Kazuki's sexy attack. During this kiss, Nagisa erected a bit. His clothes were then kindly ripped off by—"

"Stop it (y/n). I'll quit cuz I'll throw up just imagining it,"Nagisa says and go away, covering his mouth with one of his hands. Kazuki just stares at me with a look which seems like 'this girl is insane'. I look at his lunch and see half bowl of curry rice are not finished! I say pitifully,"It's such a waste! How can he left half bowl of curry rice here? Doesn't he know that it's the best food ever in the world?"

I sigh and grab a spoonful of rice using my spoon. I'm about to put it into my mouth, then Kazuki stops me by holding my wrist. "You'll eat it?"he asks worriedly. He touch the bowl and is going to take it away from me, then a hand pull it away. I look at that person and see Oliver.

He says,"(y/n), I know you love curry rice a lot, but you don't need to eat other people's food! Let me help you to finish it." Oliver then sits beside me and starts to eat the delicious curry rice. I can see light of Angel around it...

Kazuki's POV

The annoying senpai finally went away, but the little kid came to disturb us. It's almost the time to stop (y/n) from seeing others...