Ch.4:Adopt

Time skip:a month later

Kazuki's POV

It's been a month I'm studying in this school. My love for (y/n) is increasing every day, and today increased 100 points. The points are 645,000/100 now. I also started to stalk (y/n) everyday after finishing all my homework in 5 minutes.

I found out that her hair is 48cm long, her birthday is (your birthday) and she was born at 3:26 p.m. that day, her height is 164cm, her favourite food is (your fav food), her favourite book is (your fav book), her grades are the second best in our school, her favourite colour is (your fav colour), she usually reads manga before she sleeps, she will watch at least one chapter of anime everyday, her parents come back about 10:45 every night, she takes dinner at about 7:30 every night, her best friend is Rinka Kagamine, she will call Rinka when she is doing homework, she uses a black ball pen to do her homework, she has 2 pencils, 1 eraser, 2 rulers, 3 blue ball pens, 3 black bal pens ,1 red pen and 2 correction tapes in her pencil bag, she likes listening to vocaloid an utauloid songs, her favourite anime is (your fav anime), she has 3 cosplay outfits, and the most important is—she loves her family very much. I should kill her parents so they will no bother (y/n) spending time with me...

I killed 5 people in our school because they hurt or approach (y/n).  And I am quite familiar with my school now. I know all of the people's relationship with (y/n).

Here are the teachers who teach us:
Japanese—MEIKO
English—Len Kagamine
Mathematics—Kiyoteru Hiyama
Liberal studies—Rin Kagamine
Science—Kaito Shion
Music—IA
Art—Gumi
P.E.—Gakupo Kamui

Here are the students from the student council:
President—Miku Hatsune
Students—Yuma Tsubaki(VY2), Haku Yowane, Neru Akita

They are quite close to (y/n) but they are only in a normal relationship. They won't bother me spending time with her.

Today is a holiday and it's only 9:00a.m. I guess I'll find (y/n) and hang out with her. After that, I'll wait until her parents come back and I'll kill them.

But a tiny problem happens. I'm a vampire, and I want to suck (y/n)'s blood when I go near her. Her blood smells so sweet. I'm afraid I can't stop myself and show her that I'm a vampire.

I hope it will be fine...I grab my phone and dial her number. "What's up Kazuki?"she asks. I find a good excuse,"I just want to ask if you are able to study with me. Are you free now?" She says 'yes' and will let me to go to her house for the study. I end the phone call, then bring my textbooks with me.

After reaching her home, I ring her door bell and she opens the door. This is the first time I go to her house, and it's quite neat and nice. She says,"Kazuki, we can only study until 2:00p.m. My parents will come back home earlier, about 2:10 p.m." Her parents are bothering us! Again! They have to disappear from this world as soon as possible.

Time skip:2:00 p.m.

I tell (y/n) that I will go back home now. She waved goodbye to me and closes the door. Now I can murder her parents. I prepare my knife with me and walk on the road to find her parents. Oh, there they are. A woman with middle-length hair  and a man with a tie. I put $100 in front of them and make a trail of the money. They don't pick it up, but they follow it and go into a dark alley.

My task is about to success! I walk to their back and stab the man's neck with my knife. The blood fly to the woman's face and she starts to be scared and run away. However, I can still stab her because she is wearing high heels which will slow down her speed. I left none of the evidence and leave.

(y/n)'s POV

It's 5 in the afternoon now, but mum and dad haven't come back yet. They said they will come back earlier today! I call and text them but they don't reply back. What happened to them? The doorbell rings, maybe that's mum and dad? I open the door but see a police. He says,"Ms.(l/n), we have to inform you that we found your parents' dead bodies in a dark alley near your home."

What the...!? They are dead!? I burst into tears immediately and the tears are dropping like a waterfall. Why...who killed them? What have my parents done to that murderer? Wait...then WHO THE FUCK WILL GIVE ME MONEY TO BUY THINGS!? HOW ABOUT MY VIDEO GAMES!? AH!!!!!!

Goodbye to all my video games...let's meet in my next life... My tears are dropping even more than before. I don't have relatives, which is a problem. Some of them are dead because of their age, and some of them are too poor to take care of me. Money is always the biggest problem.

I hope my parents paid my school fee for this month! Or else I won't be able to meet my friends, especially Rinka and Kazuki. I don't know what to do now, so I just go back to my room and sleep.

Time skip:the next day

I make my breakfast by myself, brush my teeth and change into my uniform. I find out that my eyes are swollen because I cried yesterday. I hope no one will notice it...

Rinka is waiting in front of my house again. It seems like she can't see my swollen eyes, thank goodness. I don't know who will adopt me... We walk to school, talking about anime.

After sitting down on our seats, Kazuki grabs my wrist and we go to the music room with no one. "(y/n),"he frowns,"Why did you cried?" Well, so he found out my different eyes. I just smile and say,"Nothing, it's just my favourite anime character died." He says seriously,"You're parents died, right? It's fine, I will adopt you."

My tears spill out immediately. He hugs me tightly to calm me down. I am so helpless now... "You'll live with me from now on,"he says. I keep on crying, cannot control the tears.

He smiles warmly,"Don't cry. I will protect you for sure. No one can hurt you."