Oikawa Tooru: Her Secret

Start from the beginning

"I know you have a nice butt (f/n)-chan, but spandex makes it even better."

Gosh. Am I paying for all the sins that I've committed?

"(F/n)-chan, can I make a deal with you?"

Oh no. "What kind of deal?"

"If I win this game, you tell me who you like?"

I have a bad feeling about this. "And what do I get if I win?"

"I'll tell you who I like."

Huh? Why all of the sudden, but I'm interested in knowing though. But is it worth it? What if I lose? Can I stand telling him? How will he react to it?

"Deal!" There's no turning back now.

...

With a toss coin, the team who gets to handle the ball first will be decided. By decision of cruel fate, the first serve will be on the boys.

Still, first point is on your team, thanks to you of course. You're able to score straight six points for the team with your great synchronization with your setter; it only ended due to a faulty block by one of your upperclassman.

...

After rotation, it's Oikawa turn to serve. He aims each of his killer serves at you. Naturally, you are able to receive his serves well, earning yourself praise from Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-chan? Whose team are you on?"

"Shut up you dolt!"

...

But all good times come to an end. You are quickly reaching your limit. I knew I shouldn't have eaten all those meatbuns before practice.

Apparently, it is possible to score consecutive nine points, especially when you have a great server like Oikawa.

You're already under great pressure. You couldn't focus well; you keep thinking of the consequences you'll be facing if you lost. You keep on spacing out. Not now, please not now. Oikawa is already at match point. What's worse, he's still the one serving.

I can do this. I've brought my team to nationals as a first year. I can do this.

It was just like a flash of light; it happened so fast. Impossible. Split second after the whistle is blown, the ball touches the ground. Oikawa lives up to his title as the grand king.

Oikawa wins the game with his killer serve.                                        

...

"Well."

"Well?"

"You lost. I won. Pay up."

Oh no. This can't be happening. Goodness. This is not happening.

"Who do you like?"

"Oikawa-san..."

"Come on tell me."

"I can't."

"Why? I'll tell you mine if you're shy."

With a heavy sigh, you thought, no turning back. "Alright. Go ahead."

"I like you (f/n)-chan."

No. This can't be true. "What?!"

"It's the truth. I do like you (f/n)-chan."

"But I... I, uh. I..."

He starts chuckling. "Your turn (f/n)-chan. Don't worry, I'll make it easier for you. (F/n)-chan likes..."

Here goes. What have I got myself in to? Damn. "Oikawa. I like you. I like Oikawa-san." What did I just do? Gosh. What did I just do?

...

Why isn't he answering? Is this real? For the first time, Oikawa-san is actually speechless.

Well...

"See you around Oikawa-san." You left. Actually, you practically flew out the gym towards the girls' locker room, shocked on what you just said and on what just happened.

...

Damn. What do I do now? Sitting on the cold floor with your back on the lockers, you're slowly rocking back and forth in a useless attempt to keep yourself from crying.

Just when you're about to start shedding tears, though it's been left open, someone knocks on the locker room door. You didn't even bother to look up; you didn't have the courage to do so.

As quiet as he could, he sat beside you and rested your head on his shoulder, trying his best to comfort you.

"You know that I heard everything right? When do you plan to tell him the truth?"

"How about you? When do you plan to tell him the truth?"

"I don't know."

"Hajime, we have to tell him the truth soon."

"I know. You're right (f/n)."