02// oh hell to the no

Zayn walked into his house and closed the door, hearing it was quiet.. typical.. he was once again alone.. his dad is on business trip again and his mom was working late.

He locked the front door before going upstairs, he got his room threw his bag into the corner by his desk before heading towards the bathroom where he had his contacts.

He quickly switched from his glasses to contacts and sighed in relief," thank god."

He carried his glasses back into his room before placing on his nightstand and looked into the enclosure that was there and smiled," hey Felix, how's my little buddy doing."

The tiny geko sitting on the log in the enclosure staring at Zayn of some sort licking It's face once in a while.

Zayn just lightly chuckled before reaching in and lifted the small creature and set it on him. The little geko crawled around on Zayn before settling in It's normal spot on his shoulder and stayed there.

 The little geko crawled around on Zayn before settling in It's normal spot on his shoulder and stayed there

Zayn walked around his room and grabbed the essentials he would need for his touring session with Niall..

He put everything in his bag and sighed," Felix I don't know why I'm doing this.. I feel stupid for doing it."

The 16 year old didn't know why he was doing in but a hour later he had everything set before he walked towards Niall's house.. he lived like two blocks over.

He got to the house and knocked on the door, Niall opened the door and smiled at Zayn," hey mate."

"Hey Niall."

The 17 year old left him in before closing the door.

Zayn bit his lip," so.. let's get started I guess."

Then Zayn hears walking and then he saw someone he didn't expect to see here in a million years.," hey no 2ho is at the d-"

"ZAYN?!"

"LIAM?!"

They both say shocked.. they never expected to be in the same place at the same time outside of school..

They both look at Niall who had a blush on his face

"What the he'll is he doing here?" Liam says festering to Zayn with his head.

"Umm.. he's our tutor." Niall said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh hell to the no! I didn't agree to tutor him.. just you.." Zayn said crossing his arms.

You can literally feel the tension between the dark hair and and the older brunette latter

"Please Zayn.. it would help us out.."

Liam just raised his eyebrow," I don't need help."

"Yeah you do mate and Zayn I'll double the pay.."

"Whatever."

"Fine.. only if you don't get on my nerves.. once you do I am gone." Zayn said fixing his bag on his shoulder as he sighed.

Liam grumbled but nods..

This will be fun..

-------

Hey guys!!

This is just the beginning of things..

If you liked this chapter comment #Felixthegeko so I know you read it all and liked it ;)

I want to see how many of you are invoked and like it..

Love you

~Ray