Chapter 6

Valentina's P.O.V

We saw our parents. OH NO!!! 

"hey you look pretty were you guys going" My mom said

"are you guys ganna answer your mom" kennon said. I was about to say something but lucas said something prbly new i was scared to even tho he was to.

"oh umm we are just going to this fair"

"oh can i go" camila said" i went on my phone and texted her the truth about s going out.

Camila P.O.V

i got a text from my sister really we r right next to each other.

"u cant go!!"

"why" i said

"because we not really going to the fair we r going out to eat to get to know each other better ok plzzzz dont go"

"ok i got u"

i looked up and she had a smile and i smiled back. 

"oh you know what i dont want to go im tired" i faked yawned

"goodnight" they all said

"night" i was actually tired so i took a shower got out and changed into

Then went to sleep.

Valentina P.O.V 

"i need to go to go get something" i said after lucas told me to go get pjs cuase we might spend the night at a hotel i dont think nothing will happen.  I walked back down stairs and me and lucas left we got in the car and i was on my phone when he snatched it away. WHAT THE HELL!!!

"LUCAS!!! give me my phone plz" i said whining

"girl you cute and all but that whining aint ok" i didnt want to talk to him so i just pouted  witch cuased  him to kiss me then i smiled. i dont know why but when im with lucas i get butterflies in my stomach i think im catching feelings.

No Bodys P.O.V 

i didn't give her phone back cause i want her to focus on me, cause im special nigga 😏😏. Anyway we pulled up to this nice restaurantnt and i got out and openeded the door for her. she thanked me and i just held her hand.

"reservation for lucas coly" i said

"right this way sir" the middle aged man said

we sat at a corner both and just talked about anything.

UNKNOWN P.O.V

Oh she think she slick i am gonna get this nigga lucas back even tho i dont like him but im gonna get revenge on her or him who ever i have to to get to lucas and kill the nigga.

HEY yll how was this chapter next chapter will be something idk what lol

WHO IS THE PERSON PLANING REVENGE???

LATERRR✌✌