{Chapter Four: Saving the day like always}

By: Vulpix_ fire_ paw

<< Your POV>>

I quickly ran and stood next Ben, Surprisingly he didn't notice me but Rook did. I have him a sheepish grin before focusing on the person in front of me, I looked up and saw a girl dressed in a white and purple dress with fur on the ends. She wore purple cat eye glasses, a small purple cat like bow and a purple cat collar choker. She also wore purple tights, cute fluffy sneakers and she wore purple make up, and her hair was dyed purple too.

She gave me a sinister laugh as the felines curled around her as if she was their queen, she laughed again sending me chills down my spine "oh, looks like the heroes came to save the day again~." she sang as the felines around her growled "enough with the chit-chat, Nancy Chan what do you want this time!" Ben shouted at the female, making the Big cats growl louder. She giggled "I have no time to explain, I have a world to rule" she softly laughed 

"Get. Them."  

I gasped as the Big cats that curled around Nancy Chan came running right for us, I looked at Ben and watched as he turned into an alien he called 'Four arms' and tackled a Tiger. Rook on the other hand was using his gun that seemed to be shooting  animal tranquilizers at the felines that tired to attack him,  I panicked as I saw some of the Big Cats heading my way. ' What are you doing?! Stop standing here looking useless and Do Something!!'

I quickly touched my necklets and made a water dome around my self,  I looked forward some of the Felines stopped in their tracks while two of the Tigers came closer." Uh, right.." I said to my self as remembered that Tigers don't mind water, my eyes widened as I saw one of the tigers preparing to pounce. Suddenly something in my mind snapped I gave the Tigers a smirk before turning to Rook, "Rook!" I shouted causing Rook to pay attention to me "Kittens heading your way!" I yelled as I made my water dome vanish making the Big cats that stopped in their tracks and the two Tigers chase after me.     

Rook quickly reacted and shot all the Felines with his animal tranquilizers, I looked at Rook and smiled "nice!" I said as I elbowed him. "Thank you, But I must ask where did you--" "No time." I said as I cut him off, I slowly jogged over to Ben and lifted the Big Cats that Ben was 'Fighting' with "Wha- Uh?" Ben said as he watched me hover the Cats over to Rook. "Where's Nancy Chan? I did we get her?" Ben said as Rook tranquilized the Big Cats , I sighed and turned to Ben "no. she got away."  "What!? Why didn't you stop her?!" Ben wined as he turned back into a Human I  sighed again "because you were to busy 'fighting' those 'vicious' lion cubs" I said as I gave him the look.

Ben tried to continue the conversation but was interrupted by Rook "Ben, the felines are secure let's head back to HQ and relocate Nancy Chan" Rook stated as he slowly stepped into the van, Ben sighed and got into the van I tried to follow but Ben stopped me. " What are you doing? go home." he said as he looked at me "What? I thought we were a team?" I softly wined, Ben rolled his eyes " Please, You need me~" I sang as I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

Ben blushed at this and I giggled at the site "So?" I smiled as I waited for an answer, Ben looked at Rook and back at me he sighed and spoke

"Get in"~   

 { 636 Words }