{Christmas Special}

By: Vulpix_fire_paw

* Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! *

<<< Your POV >>>

I softly smiled as I blew on my hot coco and took a slip my smile grew wider as I felt the hot drink warming my body, I slowly put the cup down and looked forward only to find Ben a few centimetres away from my face. I looked at him and sighe "you were saying?" I said as I held my plastic cup of hot coco "uh right, and then he..." Ben continued, I sighed as he did.

 I didn't even want to be here in the first place well do like to hang out with Ben but not when it's cold and in the winter? oh no, I like winter and snow but not the cold part. Of course I said yes when Ben asked if we could hang out but I didn't think we'd go outside, and when I found out...uh let's just say I made Ben beg today.

 I jump as my thoughts were cut of by Ben flicking my cheek "hey! what was that for?" I rudely ask as I look at Ben, Ben rolls his eyes and repeats himself "are you going finish that? dweeb" Ben said as he mumbled the last part. I softly laugh "name calling? that's low, and no I'm not so let's go" I say as I push my chair in, Ben decides to ignore what said and follows my lead.

I shiver as I open the door, I sighed as we left the warmth of the coffee shop. "So," I started "where to next?" I asked Ben as rubbed my hands together, I grumbled as I looked at my gloves. they were white with white fluff around the wrist, I also wore black jeans with a black winter coat and a {F\C} shirt underneath. I wore brown winter boots and a white scarf that had white pom-poms at the end of them. I looked over at Ben, he had this hands in his pockets and he wore a light dark green winter coat I was surprised how he wasn't freezing.

I slowly looked around as the snow crunched under my boots, I was surprised to find myself in the Bellwood park. I smiled as I found a bench near by "let's sit there" I said to Ben as I pointed at the bench, Ben and I slowly walked towards the bench and sat down. I sighed as a few minuets past by, I looked at Ben and smiled "Ben, what are you doing?" I softly asked Ben. Ben looked at me and sighed "thinking, just thinking" Ben said as he put his hand on his cheek, 'thinking, uh?' I thought as I pushed my eyebrows together.

I looked at Ben and sighed "Ben, your my best friend" my heart ached as I said that "You know that you can tell me anything, right?" I continued as I looked at Ben, Ben sighed and looked up "okay, I'll tell you but... promise me you won't laug--" Ben was quickly cut off by a snowball hitting his face.                        

I gasped as my hands covered my mouth, I looked at Ben and tried my best not to laugh. Ben shook the snow off his head and looked around, I giggled as Ben found three children hiding behind a tree.  there were two boys and a girl, the girl being the shortest. I smiled at the girl as she stood in front of the tree with a snowball in hand, she smiled back and gasped as Ben stood up.

As soon as Ben stood up the two boys ran off to their snow 'fort' and they were quickly followed by the short ginger haired girl, I laughed as Ben chased after the three children. I laughed once more as I heard the children screaming and laughing, but then suddenly it stopped. no laughing, no giggling, no noise ,it was me just me and the wind whispering into my ears. I slowly stood up and started looking for Ben, I shivered as the snow crunched below my feet.

suddenly four snowballs hit my face causing me to fall onto the floor, I frowned as I heard laughing. I quickly sat up and shot daggers, making the children flinch and run off to their 'fort'. I sighed and brushed off the snow, I gasped as Ben threw another snowball at me and ran off.

"Tennyson!"       

 { 743 Words }