"Ese kese krli shaddi chotte. Shaddi koi majak nhi hai ki jab mann kiya krli. Kuch asool, kuch rasamo-rivaj hote hai joh jroori hote hai. Btaye hume kya vje thi ke apne achanak shaddi krli chotte. Hume smjhaye, hum smje ge chotte pr kuch toh bole." Anjali finished with teary eyes.

(How can you marry like this. Marriage isn't a joke that when you want you can do it without informing others. There are some rules, some conventions, some traditions performed which are important to be done.  Tell me the reason chotte, why have you married suddenly. Tell me, I will understand but atleast speak something.)

She was already tired with all the rituals of Payash marriage and now this shock has effected her and upon that being pregnant, taking stress may effect her health badly.

"Di kaha na ki bs krli. Aap sb ko kya problem hai. Maan kyu nhi lete is shaddi ko. Aap sab chahte the na ki mei shaddi krlu, toh ab krli na phir kya problem hai?" Said Arnav in no nonsense tone. (Di I said that I have married Khushi. So what's the problem now. Why don't you accept this marriage. You all only wanted me to get married, so I got. So what's the problem now.)

He wasn't in his right state of mind. Shyam-Khushi hugging each other seen kept coming in front of his eyes like a video. He felt betrayed. Betrayed by his jijaji and his newly found love.

His di who worshiped her husband like a diety betrayed her. Upon that she is pregnant which could adversely effect her health.

He hoped that after getting familiar with the fact that he(Shyam) is going to be a father may change his mind. He may mend his ways and concentrate on his wedding, his baby, his wife & his relation with di. But he was wrong. Damn!! ASR was wrong for the first time in judging someone.

While confronting his jijaji to know the truth before taking any decision, he got to know that he was right!! That these two bastards were actually in... love .
So instead of confronting any other person, he thought to take his step. To destroy every person who cast his evil spell on his di, his family. His di is like a mother.

Getting back from the shock, Gupta family were questioned about their respect, their dignity, their honor, their preachings, their name... and so on.

"Madhumati ji kya hua ab... Agar aap "buy 1 get 1 free" ka offer de rhe the toh bta dena chahiye tha na phele. Hum thodi aur teyari kr lete... Lekin Ab hum bhi aapko offer de rhe hai. "Take 1 and get 1 free"... Humara matlab hai ke... Apni Dono betiyo ko li jiye aur chlte baniye yaha se. Hume ese parivar se koi rishta nhi rkhna hai joh jhootha or makaar ho. Jhooth ke buniyad par rishte jorte hai. Arey aap ne toh hume Payal ki pheli tooti hui shaddi ke bare mei nhi btaya toh is khel ke barre mei kese bta dete. Ghin aati hai hum ese logo se rishta jhor kr." Manorama insulted the gupta family. She was furiated with all the happenings.

(What happened Madhumati ji... If you were offering us "Buy 1 get 1 free", tou could have informed us before hand. We would at least have come prepared... But alas now we are offering you an offer "Take 1 and get 1 free"... What i mean is take both of your daughters and leave. Ww are not interested in keeping a relation with such family members who are liers, tricksy. Who connects with others on the basis of pure lies. You weren't even willing to tell us about payal's first broken marriage then who would have told us about this play of yours.
We feel disgusted that we have some relation with you people.)"

"Manorama!!!... Apni juban pr kaabo rkhiye." Nani snapped at her daughter in law for disrespecting them.(Manorama!!!... control your tongue.)"

"Hello hi bye bye!!... sach hi toh kha hai sasu-ma. Pta nhi esi bhi kya majboori rhi hogi joh humare Arnav bitwa ko is phatti-sari se shaddi krni pri."  Manorama taunted the Gupta's once again. (I am just telling the truth. Don't know what helplessness would Arnav have to face that he has to marry this phatti-sari.)