Chapter 12

Juliet's POV

. . . .

. . .

        I sat on the park bench with my ear buds. Tuning out the world. I hummed to the beat of the song and closed my eyes. I laid my head back and breathed in and out slowly. Kasey was at school right now and like me  I skipped. This time I texted her saying I was. I thought of what that guy said to me at the park a few weeks ago. Had my parents really been Murdered? Was it a lie? Why would he lie about such a serious topic though? I didn't even know the man. He didn't say his name or show his face. What if the guy who attacked me is one of the people who were responsible for my parent's death? And my siblings. I felt a wetness on my face and quickly wiped it off. I looked up at the sky and saw it was raining. Weird. I didn't even notice. I pulled out my phone to see i had a text from Kasey.

"Hey Babe! So i was thinking since my parents are out of town for a few days so maybe you should come over and stay at my house. o-only if y-you want to though.."

I smiled knowing that she was probably blushing like an idiot right now. 

"Yeah sure I will be over in a little bit with my stuff." I replied and got up and grabbed my board before going back to my apartment to grab some stuff.

. . . . . . . . . 

        I got to Kasey's a little later than i should of and I hoped she wasn't mad at me. I knocked on the door and at first it didn't open. I waited a couple more seconds before knocking again; This time I heard rustling around coming from inside and a few seconds later the door flung open. There stood a very flushed looking Kasey. She was panting a little like she just rushed to answer the door even though i have been standing here for a few minutes. I shrugged it off as she invited me inside. I walked inside and straight up to her room and jumped onto her bed. Which was all messed up for some odd reason. Usually when I'm at Kasey's her bed and room is so neat and clean. I thought about it again and started to put the pieces together. Messed up bed. Kasey taking quite a long time answering the door and being very flushed and panting.  I smirked at my girlfriend who was still very flushed from what she was previously doing before i arrived.

"So what took so long answering the door?" I said trying my best not to show that i already knew what she has been doing. She looked away for a second and I could easily see her blushing again.

"Oh uhm..nothing i was just...u-uhm...I was j-just f-freshing up.." She struggled to get out. I arched a brow at her and pulled her onto my lap. And whispered in her ear very quietly. "I think its sexy that you touched yourself while think of me." She pulled away instantly her eyes widened and her face looking like a tomato. I smirked once again at my girlfriend. 

"I-I..dont k-know what y-your talking a-about..!" She tried to sound confident but her voiced cracked at the end.

        I gently kissed her lips and wrapped my arms around her waist bring her closer to me. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. I tugged at her shirt wanting it desperately to be off. I wa- no NEEDED there to be more skin contact between us. She pulled away from the kiss and i missed the feel of her lips on mine.  She ripped my shirt off as well. I went back to kissing her soft beautiful lips and laid her back on the bed. I kissed down her jaw and onto her neck and kept kissing until i her a soft moan escape her lips. Knowing I found her sweet spot I nibble on her skin with my teeth earning more moans from Kasey. I bit down onto and sucked gently on her skin. Her arms clawing on my back. I went back up to her lips and kissed her with all the love that i felt for her. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off. My jaw dropped at how beautiful she was. Every curve on her body was just perfect. I gently ran my hands over her abs enjoying the view of her in her undergarments. I was lost in thought when i was flipped over. Kasey was now on top of me. She slowly kissed down my stomach. I bit my lip hard to try not to let the moans escape my mouth. I could feel my pants coming off. I heard Kasey's breath hitched and i opened my eyes quickly. The I remembered all of my scars on my body. I quickly Pulled back and tried to hide my body anyway that I could. I didn't want her to see me like this. 

"Juliet..." I could hear Kasey. She had scooted closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"n-no..i d-dont w-want you to s-see the s-scars..." She lifted my chin up to where we were face to face. She looked me straight in the eye and I could see that there was no disgust in them. Just love and seriousness.

"Juliet You.Are.Beautiful. I love every inch of you. Every scar. Every curve. Everything. You are so beautiful and those scars prove to me that you have had to face so many battles. You are perfect. I love you no matter what." I stared into eyes before smashing are lips together. And that night I mad love to the girl of my dreams. 

. . . . . . . . . . 

HAI!~ So sorry for the lack of updating! My school is almost over and then there will be more updates i promise! bai!

Alex~