22

here yoongi was... in the same spot he was devastated to be in, but now, he is relieved to be here. he wanted to leave his horrid past behind.

he wouldn't be leaving his old life behind alone.. of course not... he had jungkook.

"boarding flight 75!" the intercom emitted throughout the airport.

he and jungkook walked towards the tunnel connecting the airport to the plane. this was the last moment he would be having with his birthplace.

he looked back once more, the words in Hangul every where on boards and signs. the scenery would be absolutely different, he'll be reading everything in English, adjusting his culture to a completely new one.

he was almost too caught in reminiscing to catch a boy running through the port, knocking things down.. causing a ruckus.

yoongi immediately recognized it as jimin, part of him wanted to drop every bag and run to his embrace, but the better side refrained from doing so.

the boy ran as fast as he could until the guard held him back.

"you have to have a ticket sir" said the guard as she held the tiny boy back

he began to wail and cry for yoongi.

"flight 75 departs in one minute" the intercom boomed, which yoongi broke his trance on jimin to realize

"come on, the flights about to leave..." jungkook reminded him with a pat on the back

yoongi had one chance, would he really want to go back to jimin? the boy who he'd dreamt of marrying, the boy who he'd adopt children with?

or would yoongi proceed with following his dreams in studying abroad. though it wasn't his god given dream, he wanted to be normal, and he had all that opportunity with jimin.

nonetheless, jimin still slept with his stylist, he gave his innocence to lower class man.

and at that moment... yoongi knew what his decision was going to be ..

"10 seconds to board flight 75"

-
this was vvvv short but I'm writing later in like two hours so don't think it's not there :) and im so happy you guys reached the little votes goal.

10 votes for the next chapter ;)