18

'EXCHANGE'

yoongi hurriedly cranked the car to life before speeding off. jungkook was getting no responses from the boy driving when he repeatedly called out his name.

they sped down the road towards a large building on a busy street.

yoongi parked in a reserved spot in the packed parking lot. he rushed out and dragged a confused jungkook with him into the building.

the inside was cold, crisp, clean and tranquil. everyone wore clean and wrinkle-less suits and business attire.

the lady at the receptionist desk greeted yoongi, who paid her no attention.

instead, he and jungkook made their way towards the elevator... on the way, all jungkook heard.. was "hello mr.yoongi, hows your day mr.yoongi, you look great today mr.yoongi, your friend has a nice set of teeth mr.yoongi"

at that moment, jungkook realized that yoongi's fortune and authority is no joke.

on the elevator, jungkook decided to revise of the situation;

"so, what's going on?" jungkook asks as he crosses he hands on his chest

"we're going to my dad's office; the main office of this building, im going to try and get the staff back, and if i can't do that.. I at least need to get my stylist and chef" yoongi explains as he watches the elevator pass floors.

"but, can't you just hire a better stylist and chef?" jungkook asks

"new staff won't be my friends like taehyung and hoseok were" yoongi says as he keeps his gaze towards the floor transition

jungkook says nothing more as he takes this time to think about yoongi's words.

'he is going through such trouble for his friends, i don't even remember namjoon's birthday'

'i guess being rich and spoiled may be different I'm good ways and bad ways'

'people really think he's so arrogant to where they don't get to know him and not want to befriend?'

'awee poor Yoongi, he's sweet once you get to know him'

jungkook was knocked out of his thoughts by the ding of the elevator, followed by the gripping of his wrist.

he was dragged out of the elevator by yoongi of course.

the duo hurriedly walked to the main office, trying hardest not to look like a sore thumb in the hallway.

as they barge into the office, the necks of his father and another professional looking man snap towards him.

the four people fell silent.

"what's the meaning of this?! why are you here yoongi!" mr.min shouts

his clients remains quiet, not wanting to interfere with an angry boss.

"what happened to the staff?" yoongi disregards his father's question

"they've been fired! now tell me, why are you back in korea!" his father seethes

yoongi was surprised to say the least, yes jungkook had already told him that they've been fired but he wasn't counting on that statement. hearing it from is father is not only proof, but it shows beyond doubt that the staff meant nothing to his parents.

though yoongi is not surprised with the harsh decisions his father made, he decided not to question it, but only seek to find his chef and stylist.

he cares very much about his staff, especially his stylist and chef, because not only are they his friends but he's known them since he could count. he will fight until he finds his friends.

"where are they?" yoongi asks as his voice drops two levels deeper

jungkook then becomes intimidated by the tone of yoongi's voice, distracting him from the right grip in his wrist cutting off circulation.

"how would i know? they've been fired"

yoongi had to think quick, leaving him glaring at his father.

he then decided without words to head towards the documents hall. every person whose ever been associated with a Min is in the hall.

they have to keep tabs on everyone just in case they needed their information or they were planning on double crossing.

when yoongi was a child, he remembered first coming to the documents hall vividly;

"yoongi" his father said soothingly

"yes appa?" six year old yoongi looks up at his father in his slick tux.

yoongi's father is showing his son around his business, just so he'd get a glimpse of his occupation later on in life when he takes over. he's showing yoongi around and readying him for a big role in life.

"i'm going to take you to a very private room" yoongi's father says as he bends down to his tiny child

"like your office room?" the younger's squeaky voice and broken accent asks

"yes, it's called the documents hall" yoongi's father opens the hallway door to reveal a hall of files

"woah" yoongi says as he peers at the room full of files

"everyone who i introduce you to, will be in here, their birthdays, names, favorite foods, what they like... you name it and it'll be here" yoongi's father explains

"cool"

-
I'm back hehehe