Betrayal

(Alright so this story will be an experience so yeah enjoy~)

"But nothing will warm me more than my, my mother's love..."

Looking out the window of the speeding train a man in a rouge-colored hood had his eyes narrowed in concentration. That song was so fresh in his memory even though it has been so long since that day. Alice from the famous tales of Alice in Wonderland. Though in this world she goes by the name Mimizu or Earthworm. Now you may be surprised that such a darling girl such as Alice would turn into someone who runs a gambling ring but of course, he wasn't surprised one bit after all while humans told stories about a small portion of their lives they fail to grasp the bigger pictures.

Cause you see some characters that were portrayed as sweet and innocent were actually worse than the villains in their tale. The man smirked and got up and exited the train before he skipped into the city of Ikebukuro where fables and fairytales lived in plain sight. It truly is a lovely city where both humans and fables could live together in harmony. Well, live together at least. Izaya flipped open his phone and scrolled through his contacts before landing on Crane or what he now calls himself, Shinra. When Izaya first met him after reading his tale he was surprised to see he and the headless horsemen living together in what he was told was a romantic relationship according to Shinra.

Another thing that surprised him was that the horsemen was actually a female but he guesses with humans being so terrified they didn't really have time to analyze a deadly creatures gender. He clicked call and waited for a few seconds before a chipper voice answered "Ah, Red, I thought Shizuo finally killed you. That's too bad." Izaya only laughed in response, "As if I'd ever let that mutt get close enough to do that." "Haha, I guess you're right though I wish you two could get along, heck you are from the same story after all." "You do know about him trying to eat me right?" "Yes, and my darling Celty tried to kill me and look how we turned out." "I don't think we'll have your weird romance Shinra." "I'm not saying that but you could be friends and if you guys turn out to be something more I won't judge."

Izaya shivered in disgust at that. "You're really gross." "Only when I want to be. Anyway, what do you want with all these glamours if you don't need them?" "That's for me to know and you to keep out of." "I was just curious, as long as it doesn't affect my darling Celty I could care less. So when are you coming to get them?" "I'm on my way now so don't go any-I gotta go." "Izaya?" He could hear shouting in the distance and instantly knew who it was. "Have fun." Izaya snapped his phone shut before whipping out a blade and turning to the huffing beast before him.

"Shizu-chan what a terrible surprise." "What the hell are you doing here you piece of shit?!" "Can't I go for a stroll without being bothered by the likes of you?" "When it comes to you nothing is as simple as a stroll." "Aw, Shizu-chan can't you believe just this once that I'm not up to something." "I can smell that you're up to something so tell me what it is." Izaya couldn't help but laugh "You know me too well, not to mention your keen sense of smell, like a dog." Shizuo's nostrils flared in agitation. "Someone's got to keep you in line." Izaya laughed again. "You're right Shizu-chan I've been such a naughty boy that I need to be punished. Perhaps a spanking is in order?" 

That was the final straw as Shizuo launched himself forward throwing punch after punch at Izaya as he dodged with ease. Yes, Shizuo Heiwajima also known as the big bad wolf was the only one who truly knew Izaya inside and out. The only one who knew just how evil he was and that's why he's always out to get him even if people saw him as the villain. To him as long as he was able to stop the true villain he didn't care how others perceived him. But of course, the world isn't as black and white as we hoped it be and true villains aren't that obvious.

That doesn't make the people any less villainous.

(So bam get introduced to this sexy story that hopefully will be as interesting as I hope it to be. Anyway, the title is hinting at the betrayal of Alice and red riding hood.)