❖SEVEN

I reach at my office as usual, I see Minseo standing by my desk, leaning in. "Hey.."

"Looks like my Hyemi got secret admirer~" She said in singing tone.

"Huh?" I question. "Look, someone left you flowers here early morning." She hands me a bouquet of flowers.

"And to be specific this person knows your favs." She laugh getting back to her desk beside mine.

My favs, Lavender. I see lavender with a few common flowers. It was beautiful though, the combo, it smelt good.

"Who?" I try to find some nametag or something but nothing. "Who sent these?"

"It was some outsider. I asked at the reception."

Shiver ran down my spine, outsider.

I just keep it aside to ignore. I didn't got any of the text though.

I look at my sideways and find her giggling looking down at her phone. Kim Taehyung.

Good looking, talented, doctor in a reputed hospital, lovely, can be Scary at times. What else is needed?

I sigh. Oh god, someone help this couple, married since 2 years and still madly in love.

Its not wrong, but I envy them so much. "Yahh~ get back to work." I say. "Awh~ Look someone is Jello~"

I should have seen this coming. "Hey Taehyung, Look at her. Say heyy~" She grabs me by neck and makes me face her phone.

Oh so they were video calling each other. Now I know. I laugh at myself. "Hey Taehyung. Sup.. How's you?"

"Hey, Hyemi. I'm good just lots of workload, what about you? I heard you found someone huh?"

I give Minseo a death glare. "Anni~ I didn't. J-Just..'secret admirer' in your wife's words."

Taehyung laughs.

"secret admirer.. Ha.. I m looking forward to see Hyemi go on the blind date then." both Of them laughs together.

"That ain't happening. Let's not forget the texts okay?"

"The texts?" Taehyung questions "Ah yeah.." Minseo explains it to him.

"I see.. You complained to the police right?"

"Yes, I did."

"Then let's not worry. He will be caught. You have got us." I smile. "thank you."

"Okay okay.. Time up. We Gotta head to work." I shake my head and laugh.

"Just tell that you want to speak with him more, when I'm not around. I will just scoot then."

Minseo looks at me giving me that look. I laugh.

During the break time, I grab the bouquet I got in the morning and throw it in the trashbin on the streets.

If I ever threw it in my office, gossips won't be at its silent mode.

After working for another few hours, I head back home. What am I gonna do with him?

Minseo would have been pissed if she got to know I was letting Park Jimin live in my house even after knowing he cheated on me back then.

I sigh. How can I forget that.

Reaching back home, I unlock the front door with my keys. "Jimin... I'm home."

Silence.

"Jimin?" I place my coat on sofa and head upstairs. "Jimin are you upstaires?"

All I hear was silence. "Where is he!" I check my room. No one. I was about to head downstairs when I stopped in my tracks to see the opposite room open.

"Jimin?"