Chapter One

The days of most people liking me are gone. And I can honestly say I miss them. I can't hardly turn around without someone telling me to drop dead. Unfortunately, the only thing that actually drops is my self-esteem. 

I used to think the worst thing that could ever happen to me was getting my heart broke. But it seems like that's changed. Maybe if I just, dropped off the face of the earth, maybe if I just disappeared it would all go away. The hate, the names, the rumors, the looks. All of it. It would all be gone. I could own a little cottage in a rural area and be by myself. Everyone could just forget about me. And everything I stood for. And everything I was. And I could be...happy.

Maybe. I guess it's more or less a dream of mine. To be happy. Isn't that everybody's? But lately, with all the gossip magazines and tabloids feeding the rumor mill more than ever, things sure as hell aren't looking up. It's hard to keep ignoring all the hate and drama and rumors that are surrounding me. I honestly feel so alone. I feel...lonely.

I feel like I need someone close to talk to. But I feel like getting a new boyfriend right now isn't the brightest idea. Even just being pictured with a guy isn't the brightest idea. Why? Because, I'm Taylor Swift. The slut. The whore. The man stealing bitch. The heartbreaker. The needy girlfriend. The one that's always wrong. 

I just don't understand how my image went from great role model to slutty bitch in 2 seconds flat. I'm still told I'm a great role model, and I guess I believe it. But it's hard to because, if no one else thinks I am, then why should I? Besides, being a shitty role model is pretty mainstream right now, so why go against the flow? Why be friction?

I just don't understand why some people have to be so interested in my dating life. Or why they hate me for it. That's what I'm really failing at understanding right now. My dating life important to me and me only, so why is it broadcasted for everyone to see and judge?

Oh yeah, because I'm famous. Because...I'm the lucky one. 

A/N: I really like this fanfic so tell me what you guys think!:)))