"But why? You could stay with us forever you know."

"I know and I would love to. But... it's just that... I can't. I just can't." He sighed heavily.

"Why?"

"I have some things that I have to figure out about myself. About... who I really am." He looked at me seriously.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Geez this is the first time I'm being a slowpoke on something serious. >_>

He released another sigh before speaking up and explained everything.

(Remember that one chapter here where I made a flashback about Reiki having comsecutive dreams of him being on a hospital bed after he and Shin broke up? That's the part Reiki was explaining to Dahyunie. Mianhe~ I'm a bit lazy right now sooooo... yeah. Hahaha! Anyways... back to the story.)

"We can help you hyung."

"I appreciate it Dahyun but I can figure it out myself." He smiled at me and I was about to speak up again when our food arrived.

Reiki thanked the waiter as soon as he finished serving our food. The waiter bowed down and left.

 The waiter bowed down and left

(That's a lot of food for 2 people

(That's a lot of food for 2 people. 😂😂)

"Ah finally. Ittadakimasu!" He said in Japanese. Making me laugh.

"Geez this is quite a lot."

"You look thin nowadays so you should eat a lot." He said.

"I don't know if you're making fun of my body but if you are I'm gonna kill youuuu!"

He just laughed at me instead and started eating so I did the same.

After we finished eating we were about to walk out of the restau when fans started to gather around me and Reiki asking questions and a lot of other things.