Escape of Salmhofer the Witch

This is a story about Meta Salmhofer. She was considered a witch after she fell in love with a murderer. Born artificially, she was born without parents. She was alone. No one was with her.

Meta Salmhofer was a girl who let herself drown into evil when she met her love, Pale Noel. Due to her countless numbers of murders, she gained the name "The Witch of Merigod." Together, they worked hard as a couple. One day, Meta found Eve Moonlit in the forest, covered in blood. "WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!" Eve screamed a blood curdling scream. Meta only watched the blood covered woman scream. However, Meta was soon covered on chains. "LET ME GO!!! LET ME GOO!!!" Meta screamed only to have no response. Suddenly a man that looked like Pale Noel came in. He introduced himself as Seth Twiright. He offered her an escape, only if she could become a test subject of Project Ma. Seeing the oppurtunity to go, she accepted the offer.

Now at the Levianta Royal Institute, Meta had a seed planted inside of her and she gave birth to artificial kids. They both had blonde hair and pale skin. They were like Meta, a child with no parents. The two kids were put in vats and allowed Meta to see them grow up and develop. Meta realized that immediately. Her kids would be raised the same way she has. Alone. Not wanting her kids to be born a test subject and live life like she has, she escaped the institute with them. She ran into Held's Forest, Meta's favorite place to go. The moon shined bright on the forest, a moonlit night.

One night, Meta was walking silently around the forest. She was carrying a basket and her kids. She put her kids down for a moment and turned around to get something. When she came back, her children were gone. No where to be seen, Meta went on her search to look for her children and bring them back to her.

They were stolen by Eve Moonlit.