Night Love.

"Will this shirt do?" Paul asked, holding up a random shirt that was his.

"It'll do fine, thank you" I replied, smiling at him. He smiled back and layed it on the bed, so when I was going to sleep I could put it on.

"Do you know what time it is Paul?" I asked, wondering as it was getting quite dark and I was starting to feel a little tired.

"Um, no sorry love..." Paul said, then shouting " RINGO, WHAT TIME IS IT?" Across to the other room, where the others were.

"EXACTLY 10 PAST 10"

"OKAY!"

"Its 10 past ten love" Paul spoke smiling at me, making me chuckle but yawn after.

"Tired?" He asked, I nodded and he smiled.

"I might go to sleep, its been a strange day for me, and I am feeling tired" I told him, He nodded.

"Come say night to the lads first?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand, sending tingles all up my arm. He lead me back to where they all was.

"Im going to bed now lads, I just wanted to say night and thank you for letting me stay with you, it means a lot" I spoke, sadly releasing Pauls hand to go give them all hugs.

"Night Lils" They all replied, returning the hug. I walked back to where Pauls room was and walked in. I started to undress, taking my clothes of so I could put Pauls shirt on. I neatly folded my clothes and rested them on the chest of drawrs next to me and climbed onto the really comfy bed.

I still can't believe how im going to be sharing a bed with the one and only Paul McCartney! And I still can't believe how ive gone back in time...thats the only thing bothering me.

My thoughts were interupted as the door opened and Paul walked in.

"Arn't you staying up with them?"I asked, Paul looked at me in suprise, probably expecting me to be asleep.

"um no, I thought Id get going to bed, and I wanted to speak to you for a bit anway" He replied, making me blush at the last comment, he couldn't see mind you since the room was dark.

"Oh"

He got dressed as I heard him hang his clothes up somewhere, and I felt the bed dip down a bit next to me as he got in. It was silent for a few minutes untill he spoke.

"Lils?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me about yourself" He asked, turned around so he was facing me. His face looked so perfect.

"What do you want to know?" I replied, smiling a little.

"Anything" He smiled, propping his elbow up and resting his chin on his hand.

"Well..I come from England, Im 22 years old and I lived with my Brother. I play a few musical instruments, Ive been told I can sing but I don't think I can. When I was 15 my parents kicked me out their house, I had no where else to go so I had to locate my brother down, and he let me live with him. I havn't always had a good relationship with my parents you see...they never payed me much attention, they didn't treat me like their daughter, It was like I was a stranger. And I have no clue how I got here to New York, the last thing I remember was falling asleep and the next thing I knew I was lying in that cobbled ally" I told him.

"Your own parents kicked you out?" He said, a little bit of anger showing in his face, I sighed and nodded sadly.

"It was horrible, they shouted at me for nothing, they didn't even bother to show no love for me, I even had to make my own tea and everything. Its like they hated me" I spoke, my voice cracking at the end, a few tears escaping from the corner of my eye, that had been begging to be let out for years.

Paul saw the tears and his face immediatly turned worried, he gently grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, I put my head in his chest and let the tears that had been hiding for years out. He wrapped one arm around my waist, the other stroking my hair.

"Don' cry love, please don't cry" He soothed.

"Im sorry, I shouldn't be putting all of this on you, I only met you today. Im sorry" I apologized, going to push him away and go back to my side of the bed, but Pauls grip only tightend.

"Don't apolozige, I don't mind. Try and get to sleep love" He spoke,I nodded and sniffed, shutting my eyes. I slowly felt myself drifting of to sleep, still wrapped in Pauls arms.

"Night Love"

Thank you for reading, :) I know this chapter wasnt the best but when I was writing it I was quite annoyed. Have you heard of 'MandaSwaggie' on twitter? Shes saying stuff like Justin is better than The Beatles, Queen, Nirvana and loads of other Legends. She said Justin Bieber has acomplished more in 18 years than John Lennon did in 40, I mean, what the actual fudge? Shes saying Paul copyed Justins hair -_-, Just go have a look for yourself, im getting angry again.

Now that rant is over :D I hoped you enjoyed the chapter, ill be writing more soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!