Part 6

Hii guys let's start today's part :

Ragini came towards shomi and said - ma Swara is not picking my phone .... Her phone is switched of ... May be she is on the way
Shomi - but why she didn't came it has been too long since she went ... Where she must be ....
Rag -  ma she will come soon . u don't worry .... (She will not come also now 😈😈😈)
Here Sanskar listening this was getting doubt on ragini .... Just then laksh got a video on his phone .... In which it was shown Swara speaking
SWA - laksh I m sorry but I can't marry u .... I don't love u .... This marriage is a forced marriage for me .... And please don't wait for me ... I will never come back .... Just move .... I know u love me but sorry don't ever expect that I will be loving u back .... I hope u understand .... Bye .

Seeing this video all got angry .... And ragini was smirking ...
Sanskar seen this and his doubt got confirm that she only must have done something to Swara .... He slowly informed this to sujata ... Sujata got shocked by listening this .... Here ap was badmouthing swara's upbringing ... And other guests also were badmouthing .... Just then ragini got slap by dida ...
Shomi - ma .. Aap Thik ho gayi ...
Dadi - aye bangalan how dare u to slap my granddaughter ....
Dida - aye marwaran the things which your lovely granddaughter had done after that I should have kill your granddaughter ......
Ragini was shocked ... She thought now she will tell her deeds ....
Rag - nani ma what r u telling ... I m not getting anything ...
Shomi - ha ma what r u trying to tell
Dida tells everything to shomi and all his ragini pushed from stairs .... And all her deeds .... But she didn't tell that Sanskar was also involved ....
Sanskar was in a corner trying to contact Swara .... But her phone was switched off ......He then told all his men to find Swara everywhere in whole Kolkata ..... He was very much tensed ... He was angry on ragini .. He was seeing her doing drama in front of all ... And how no one was believing dida .... Firstly Sanskar was hell tensed because Swara was missing and now ragini's drama ..... He just couldn't control his anger he went near ragini and gave a tight slap on her face....
All were shocked to see this .... San  - just shut up ragini .. For god sake stop lying  now ... Aray how much u will lie ....
Shomi - u r fine Sanskar ..... Laksh was shocked seeing Sanskar completely fine. He  thought it was all Sanskar's plan ....... - shut up Sanskar how can u blame ragini ... I know it must all be your plan and now blaming ragini and that characterless Swara must be also involved with u  .... All were in support of ragini and laksh ....
San - just shut up laksh and I m not interested in your life .... And how dare u to call Swara a characterless girl ....
And u ragini just tell me where is Swara ....
Shekhar - how dare u Sanskar to talk with my daughter in such a way.... How she must know where that cheap , characterless girl must be ....
Shomi was shocked to listen such talk by shekhar ....
Shomi - shekhar how can u talk about Swara like that she is your daughter ....
Shekhar - she was my daughter not now ....  And having a characterless daughter like her ... I would prefer that I don't have any child ....
Shomi was shocked to listen this .....
San - just shut up Mr. Shekhar Gadodiya how dare u to insult her and leave it I will deal with u afterwards .... But u ragini ... Just tell truth otherwise I will do something for which u have to regret later on ..
Rag ( shedding her fake tears ) : Sanskar ji how could u blame me like this ... U only said that u don't want this marriage to happen and now u r blaming me only ....
Sanskar knew it is just waste of time to argue with her ... He turned to shomi and said - aunty I promise that I will bring Swara back safely ..... And please u don't cry ....
By saying this Sanskar left to find Swara ....
And in badi ragini did more drama and she got married with laksh ...... Shomi I tried to stop but dida took her at her home and said not to stop the marriage .... All maheshwari family left from there with laksh and ragini ..... Even all guests left ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys this was for today !!!!!
Do tell me how it is and please vote guys 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊