Part 2

Hii guys let's start today's part :
Swara came down . she gave a small smile to all . shomi went to her and took her where all ladies were standing .. Swara went near Ap and took her blessings .
Ap - ( with cold look) khush raho .
Then she went to sujata and took her blessings .
Suj - khush raho beta
( Note - here sujata is very nice . she doesn't have any problem regarding Bengali . even she is not helping Sanskar . but she knows that he is not mad . and is stopping the marriage for some reasons. )
Then shomi took her were the mehendi designer was sitting .
Thus the mehendi program started...
All ladies were sitting and busy in drawing mehendi .
Swara was sitting alone in a corner as she didn't wanted to sit in a corner ..
She was lost in her thoughts . her chains of thoughts were broken when the mehendi designer called her .
M.D. - mam what name should I write here .
SWA - leave that box empty I myself will write the name .
M.d.- OK mam
Ragini was sitting near her . she was confused as why Swara wanted to write by herself . just then her mehendi designer called her to ask what name she should write .
Rag - leave that box empty I will write by myself....
Swara was again lost in her thoughts . shomi seen her lost somewhere so she came near her and asked
Shomi - shona  what happened . why are u so sad .
SWA - nothing ma I am fine .
Shomi - now see u even started lieing to me .
SWA - no ma it's nothing like u think...
Shomi - really .
SWA - OK fine ma I m just stressed  . I was thinking about yesterday's incident ..
Shomi - shona don't think about that leave the topic which makes u upset ....
SWA - OK ma I will not think about that ..
Shomi - that' s like my Swara now just give me a smile .
Swara smiled a little .. Just then someone calls shomi and she went from there .
Swara in mind - sorry ma for lieing to u but I can't tellu the reason .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys this was for today do tell me how is it
Please vote !!!!!!!!