Chapter 1》Like hell I would

Start from the beginning

: Oi. I'm older than you. Show some respect.
Seen at 6:32 pm.

I sighed in defeat as I threw my phone lightly on my bed, walking over to my closet.

Let me see... I have a hell lot of ties. And I have an unused suit. Should I use it?

I took out the unused suit and inspected it.

I nodded my head as I hung it on the closet's door.

I walked inside the bathroom and started to wash up, wanting to smell fresh if I wanted to give people a good first impression.

I haven't been in any kind of activities the school had. Not since three years ago. I've learned that I should just hide and try my best to not stand out too much.

I've tried that concept and it worked. It worked and I used it ever since. Ever since, Min Yoongi embarassed me.

♤♤♤

As I walked inside the cafeteria, I noticed all eyes were on me.

Hah, perks of being handsome.

I carried my tray full of food and headed towards my group of friends.

"Tae! Over here!" Jin hyung called out, making me nod at them softly.

I was about to reach the table, until someone bumped into my shoulder, causing me to drop my tray of food.

I bent down to clean up the mess, but not after glaring at the rude student.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" A deep voice asked, making me look uo at the person who just bumped onto me.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I asked, feeling disgusted.

"You are not excused. Apologize first." He demanded, making me scoff.

I got up and eyed the pale white kid. I was taller than him. It was obvious, but the kid stood his ground.

"Excuse you. From what I recall, it was you who bumped into me, not the other way around." I said, towering over him.

Footsteps rushed over to the both of us and I felt a pair of hands pull me back.

"Hyung! Not him." Jungkook whispers, eyeing the blonde.

I gave him a questioning look before shrugging his hands off me.

"Dick." I spat, turning on my heel as I headed out the cafeteria doors.

•••

"Who the fuck was that?!" I yelled, trying to clean my now coffee stained pants with the wet wipes Jungkook gave me.

"Hyung, you seriously don't know who that was?" Jungkook asks, his face looking horrified.

"No. Who the hell was he?" I asked, throwing another used wet wipe in the trash bin.

"His full name is Min Yoongi. He is known as Suga in his group of friends. He is known as Agust D in the whole university. He's successful as fuck, his family  possibly as rich as the Queen of England since they spend for most of our activities here at school, and Yoongi himself produces for his friends' music. How many albums? 7. Excluding his own. He's never had an official partner in life, nor was he seen flirting with anyone. He's as cold as a rock. And is as lazy as one, but once he puts his mind onto something, he finishes it in a nick of time. He's also the head of the basketball team and swimming team. He's undefeated in many martial arts and was an Underground Fighting Champion." Jin says, saying out what was typed down the screen of his iPad.

"Wow." Jimin says, his jaw hanging.

"He sounds like you, hyung. Except, you don't do sports." Jungkook says, smiling at me.

"Yeah. Wow." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes at them.

"Hyung, honestly, he's not that bad." Jungkook says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"How would you know? You were the one who told me off a while ago." I spat, leaning on my back as I raised an intimidating eyebrow at him.

"He's my best friend's seatmate. And he says Yoongi hyung can be really silent and intimidating at times, but he can be funny and really great to be with when he wants to." Jungkook says, giving me a small smile.

"Just give him a chance. He's been too pressured this week. I'm pretty sure he'll apologize. Just give hime chance. One chance is all he needs." Jungkook tries, giving me his puppy eyes.

The boys look at me with hopeful eyes, until I finally made up my mind.

I let out a breath, giving the boys a disgusted look.

"Like hell I would."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Wazzup mah bitches!
No I'm kidding. Please don't hate me.

Anyways, I hope you  guys enjoyed the chapter. The italicized part was a flashback if you guys haven't figured it out already.

ILYSM! ;*

-Ellise🌸