4

Sam POS.
When we got to Kansas we went to my house.My mom greeted us in a warn hug.
Mom =(m) Colby =(c)      Sam =(s)
M:hey boys so glad to see ya again how are ya?
S:we good mom
C:we are 'okay where's chole?
S:yea where is she.Is she in her room?
Me and Colby ran to her room but the door was locked.nobody seemed to be there.we came back downstairs to see my mom on the phone.
M:yes,oh okay yea I'm coming to pick her up. Yea OK be there in 5
S:what was that about?
M:will you come with me to pick up your sister?
C:yea we will come where is she ?
M:probably in the police station!
Me and Colby looked confused but we decided to come with her .
When we got there my mom told me not to freak out about how she looks and about her attitude. I was confused but I just nodded.

Colby POS.
I could see that Sam was confused and I was too . Did she change while we were gone? Or does she hate us? I had so many questions but I knew I was about to find out!
Chole POS.
I turned around to see my mom and the two people I dislike the most! Sam and Colby!! My mom came to me and said let's go. We made our way to the car . My mom sat in the drivers seat and started driving,we ended up going to her house. When we got there I got out the car and sat in the living room. Sam was red because of his anger but Colby looked calmed.
S:what the hell chole !! Why were u in the police station!
Chole:because I was taken there ! (Duh tone)
C:you changed a lot.. what happened to the sweet little girl?
Chole:She died a longgg time ago. She died when 2 of the most important people left her!! She died when those two people broke their promise to always keep in contact but nah !!!! They didn't even care at ALL !!
S:Thats it go to your room!!!
Chole:EXCUSE Me!!
S:go to your damn room!!
Your grounded!!!
Chole: First of all who do you think you are to boss me around!! I'm not a little kid!! I'm 18 years old!! I cab do what ever I want!!! And secondly I don't even live here!!!
C:how do you not live here?
Colby asked clearly curious.
S:how? What? But? You do live here !
M:ummm Sam, she doesn't live here. She lives by herself.
S:WHAT,
Chole: that's it I'm leaving!!

I got my car keys and took one of my Lamborghinis that I have here. When Sam and Colby saw me leaving in the car there expressions were hilarious! There eyes were wide open and there mouths were opened. I chuckle at this and speed off to my house.
🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔷🔷🔶🔶🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔷🔷🔶
🔶🔷🔷🔷😻🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶 Hey guys I'm really trying to make this alot longer but I'm proud this story had  519 words soo BYE...