Chapter 88: Justin's POV

Start from the beginning

I see Clarissa posted a photos so I open it.
Went on a run today :)
((Picture below))

 Went on a run today :)((Picture below))

Oh Clarissa, you are hot. My mom comes out of the bathroom and we pay. We then leave.
I drop off my mom and I drive home.
I pull into the parking lot and I park.

I post a photo on Instagram:
TB with @pattiemalette - love you mom.
((Picture below))

I go inside and walk upstairs to my room

I go inside and walk upstairs to my room. I kick off my shoes in the room and I hear something. I hear Clarissa singing. I lean against the bathroom door and listen to her.

((Lyrics next page))
I don't why baby but I just love you
I think about you and I can't stop
Please keep crowding my mind with your thoughts, your crazy lies, your lust for love, your dreams
Ooh... baby please... ooh baby please...
I love you too much
I need to touch ... you baby please
Ooh... baby please... ooh baby please...

She has such a beautiful voice. God I love her. I want her to crowd my every thought. I wonder how she came up with that song. It sounds beautiful.

I suddenly feel the door moving and I quickly jump up. I turn to see Clarissa standing & staring at me. She asks "What were you doing?" Damn she got me. Well maybe. Ugh! I answer "I... I was listening to you sing. It was really beautiful. Where did you come up with it?" She replies "I just... I don't know. Randomly my mind wanders and I make up a song." I ask "Have you ever written them down? You could produce music." She smiles and answers "Oh Justin. People don't actually want to hear my music. I've never written them down because I never want to release them." I reply "Yeah. Clarissa, don't doubt yourself. The song was amazing. Please consider it. At least write lyrics down to keep them." She replies "Fine, but I barely remember the lyrics anyway." I reply "Well I do, so I'll help." She grabs a piece of paper and we write the lyrics down.

After that, I ask "Excited for tonight?" She nods. I ask "What did you do today? I know you went on a run." She replies "I also picked up lunch and ate it out in the back. That's about it. How was your lunch?" I answer "Better than I expected it to be. She was kind and she was loving. I love her and I know she never meant to be mean. We talked lots and I got to talk about you. Don't worry. I didn't say anything mean about you. However, there is nothing mean to say. Anyway back to my point, she told me we should all hang out and I suggested Christmas. She thought your family, her, me, and you should all hang out then. I hope you don't mind, but I do know how much you love your family." She replies "Of course I don't mind. Also thanks for saying there is nothing bad about me." I reply "Well it's all true." She replies "Well there's nothing bad about you either." She walks over and kisses me.