DON'T PANIC

ALEXIS's POV

I Could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I couldn't breathe. The breath literally wouldn't come to my lungs, I could feel myself panic because of the darkness. All of a sudden the ground came up and fast then I was on the floor in the fetal position. I know I felt this all before I was having a panic attack and a very bad one at that, then I saw a light And a bunch of blurry figures gather around me. Yet there was one that stood out, it was a man. I could tell from his stature and he was tall, built, and broad. He was yelling something but everything sounded like it was underwater; I was underwater then that man came closer and I realized to it was it wasn't a teacher, it was Alaric.

" it's ok, no one will hurt you I'm here, I'm here", he soothed me "No one will harm you, your safe, no one will hurt you whilst I'm here." After I had calmed down a bit I noticed everyone looking at us and it made me freak out and cling to Alaric even more than I already was. He noticed my discomfort and practically growled at 25 people. They looked away very quickly, just when I noticed I was holding onto them so tightly my entire hand was white as a sheet. He didn't seem to those though he was staring right at me and I didn't know what to do, I've never been this close to anyone before let alone a man. I noticed a scar going through his eyebrow and beside his eye it intrigued me very much. Just then I looked away and studdered out, "I'm s-so s-sor-r-ry" I scrambled to get off his lap before he hurt me like everyone else. Yet he surprises me that once again, Alaric grabs me by the hips and swings my body to straddle him and he looks me right in the eye. He doesn't say anything for a few moments, just stares no one says a single word actually forgot everyone was here. Then he speaks only I can hear "don't worry about it baby girl."

He called me baby girl, Holy unicorn sparkles

"W-what" I studdered again and reminded myself to slap myself later. "I said don't worry about it" he came closer and his lips brushed my ear making me shudder "baby girl" he finished. He seriously did not just do that why would he want a whore like me. All of a sudden he tensed but it took me a moment to understand why. Oh no.

I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!!!!!

He looked over at me and I could have swore that his eyes turned a couple shades darker "what did you say" the thing that terrified me wasn't that he was a guy, or he was super muscular, or even that he was a gang leader. It was that he didn't yell just a terrifying whisper that led to a deafening silence "N-nothing" I could see that he didn't believe me. "How could an angel such as yourself be called such a demeaning name, you are the purest creature I've come across and all 18 years of my life". What he said no one has ever said to me ever. No one has called me anything except bad things, terrible things. Then I did something that surprised everyone I hugged him with everything I had in me and in reality I was terrified he would push me away. Yes something deep inside, locked away said he would never do that no doubt he would always be there. But I ignored it. Then we heard something that sent chills to my very soul.

A gunshot

———————————————————————————

Hope you guys liked it I loved writing it.💋🐼

- Master ninja panda