THe man stopped speaking and the crowd stayed still waiting for someone else to go up and make a speech. The Minister perhaps? Instead the coffin Dumbledore was aly in burst into flames alarming several people in the front row who screamed. The fire didn't come near the crowd, and when i saw a Phoenix jump into the fire I knew that Fawkes had chosen to go with his master now. The fire calmed down and in the coffins place was a large white marble tomb. Again several people shouted as a series of arrows flew from the forest. They landed well short of the people gathered. THen the centaurs went back into the forest. They had given Dumbledore the send off they knew how to do best.

THe crowd quietly once more, it was obvious the tribute to Dumbledore was over but no one wanted to be the first to move. People started to get up to comfort their friends or greet their loved ones and friends.

I saw harry talking to Ginny quietly. Ron was comforting Hermione and stroking her hair as she cried into his shoulder.

I turned to Neville, "This funeral was much worse than my Aunt Maureen's" he stated.

I gave him a small smile and then leaned my head on his shoulder and kept holding his hand as the two of us looked up front to where the greatest wizard either of us had ever known was seal within his tomb. I had run out of tears long ago, but I still felt miserable.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw harry get up and walk to the water's edge. It didn't escape my notice when the Minister followed after him. I knew better than to get in the middle of that, Harry could handle himself. He would tell us what had happened later.

I looked over and Ginny was crying again, "I'm going to make sure she's alright," I told Neville softly before slipping out of his grasp and sitting next to Ginny.

I bent over and wiped a tear from her face, "Hey Gin, are you okay?"

She nodded and actually laughed a bit, "I don't know why I'm this way, I mean i saw it coming."

"What happened?"

"Harry broke up with me," seeing my shocked expression, "oh come on it makes sense. He said he didn't want me to get hurt and that he had to go do something on his own now."

"I know he still loves you," I told her, "It's going to be okay."

She nodded and wiped away the remaining tears, "i just wish he would realize I don't care. If he wasn't off fighting Voldemort with everything he has and keeping everyone safe I wouldn't love him though, so I suppose I saw this coming. I'm going to be okay, I'm just worried something's going to happen and I won't be there to say goodbye."

"We can all make sure he keeps himself safe, don't worry."

I let her lean her head on my shoulder and cry as I stroked her hair. Hermione had been listening in on our conversation and she held Ginny's hand as an act of comfort. ROn gave her a small pat on the back. Luna had taken my seat next to Neville, and I was glad when I saw him smiling. Luna sure knew how to cheer people up, and her and Neville had always been close.

Harry came back shortly later following his conversation with the Minister of Magic. THe entire Ministry delegation got up and left when Rufus came back disappointed and angry. Whatever harry had done, I was proud of him.

Sirius, Lupin, Tonks and the Weasley clan came over to where we were all sitting. Molly kept casting glances at Percy's retreating form in the distance. I knew that he hadn't said hello to any of his family while he was here.

Soon everyone was talking about how wonderful Dumbledore was and the matter that the school might be closing for good. I couldn't bear to be around everyone. Everyone was here because of my father. My own blood had done this to the Wizarding world, and I felt sick.