Forbidden Lies (Sequel to Forbidden Love - A Vocaloid fanfic)

Dear Diary (Why do people put that at the start of diary entries, I will never know),

My mind tends to wander. A lot. It happens anywhere and everywhere. Some say it's because I'm at the top of my year. Some say it's because I have a good imagination. Others say it's because I was born so early that I was brain damaged, which is weird. None of my siblings have any difficulties.

I have two sisters, better than I could imagine. Anon, my slightly taller sister, who you could say is the complete opposite of me. I sometimes mistake her for a boy, due to her short hair and her tendancy to wear baggy clothes. Heck, sometimes she even sounds like a boy (although her voice is so soft I can barely hear it)! She's more like a brother I suppose, but she claims that she's a girl through and through.

My other sister is Kokone. She takes after our mum, Miku. She was born with her teal hair, but recently she's started dying it brown, fading it to pink at the tips. It looks really nice on her to be honest. Me and Anon were both born with brown hair (which we don't really understand why, we're both assuming that our dad, Kaito, dyes his hair dark blue), which we've dyed blonde for about 2 years now. I get on really well with Kokone, I suppose it's because we're both into the same things. Anime? Yep. Clothes? Take our money. Make up? Why not?

We're triplets, but me and Anon are identical...ish...

I'm Kanon. Unlike my other two sisters, my hair is just below waist length, and I wear it in a side ponytail. I suppose you could say I'm a bit of a TP. I study in my free time, or if I'm not doing that I'm either writing, drawing, or maintaining my mess of a blog. I took an IQ test quite recently, and it came out as 139 (anything over 130 is considered "genius"). However, my attention span is really short. After about 20 minutes, my mind starts to wander. I tend to have quite a lot of lucid dreams, and I'm not too sure if the two are connected somehow. I graduated from high school about a week ago.

My parents had us when they were only 17 and 19. My mom had dropped out of school, and just before she was able to tell our dad, she was involved in a car accident. She was considered dead, although all her organs were functioning properly. When she finally awoke from her 3-month coma, she found herself paralyzed from the waist down, and unable to speak. Now she can speak clear enough, but she still struggles on the "k", "p", and "t" sounds.

My dad, Kaito, is... almost permanently  having a sugar rush. He's the one that cheers just that little bit too loud at sports days, and he always has a new obsession. One moment it's football, the next it's Scottish independence (although we don't live in Scotland). He even took a liking to flower arranging once.

My best friend is the daughter of a couple of my parents friends, Len and Neru. She's a couple of years younger than me, but that doesn't matter. Her parents named her Violet Flower, but she shortens it to V-flower (I don't blame her). She has confirmed that she is genderqueer. She has quite long hair that was originally blonde, but she decided to jump on the wagon and dye it grey, and her eyes are blue, almost purple.

I made a bet with V to see who could keep a diary the longest, and she isn't going to win!

Yours sincerely, Kanon.

I lifted my pen from the notebook that lay on my simple white desk. The notebook was smothered in tip-ex from the numerous mistakes that I had made, no different from my school work.

I had just graduated from high school, and I was due to start college in a few weeks time. I had already started packing, and the clothes I had bought / were taking were scattered across my bed. I sighed, stretching my arms. Just then, Kokone literally bounced into my room and sat on my desk.

"GIRLDIDYOUHEAROFTHENEWSTORETHATSOPENINGDOWNTHEROADOMGITSOUNDSTOOGOODTOBETRUE" Kokone rushed, tripping over her own words.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I SAID THERES THIS HELLA RAD SHOP OPENING JUST DOWN THE ROAD AND FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE..."

"A cosplay store?" I finished her sentence. She nodded, and we both started... screaming I suppose you could call it. It was almost inhumane.

"Guys, could you please just quieten down?" We both turned our heads at the same time to see Anon stand in the doorway of my room, holding a cup of some sort of hot beverage. I checked the time, it was nearly midnight. Mom and Dad were out somewhere, leaving us home alone.

"Come on girl! We're home alone! We can stay up for as long as we want!" I replied.

"I've been packing for college all day, unlike you two brats." I swear Anon is like Levi-Heichou from Attack on Titan sometimes.

She sighed, wondering back to her room. I turned back to Kokone, who had picked up the notebook from my desk. Kokone started reading it, but I quickly grabbed it off her. I was then met with a slight giggle from her.

"Oh... It's not what it looks like!"

Kokone ignored my comment, still slightly laughing. She walked out my room, closing the door behind her. I could still hear her laughter through the wall.

I sighed, flopping down on my bed. Something wasn't right.

To be honest, I'd always felt like me and Anon had been kinda... it's hard to explain. As if we were adopted, I suppose. Kokone fit right in with our parents, as if she was their only daughter. But then there's us, who get on well with our Dad, but (even though she's really nice) seem to get a forced smile off of our mum. I'd always just put it down to favouritism, but really, I think it's something completely different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND SO, THE SEQUEL BEGINS!

Ok, so I've really been wanting to write a sequel, however I'd already started the prequel. So yeah, I've put the prequel on private. I might return to that one, I might not.

So yeah, enjoy!