Stupid orochimaru

Start from the beginning

Soon the screams died out and I heard a door close. Footsteps echoed the hall and stopped in front of my door. I walked over and opened it revealing Orochimaru.

"What do you want?" I questioned coldly.

"I know what you're thinking but don't get any big ideas Sasuke-kun." He said then walked away.

"Damn him," I cursed closing my door. " I will find out what's in there."

*Izuka's POV*

I don't know what was in the tube but it hurt like hell. Yesterday was horrible and still I'm stuck here waiting to see what Orochimaru will do to me today. I heard the door open and instinctively I looked over to see Kabuto carrying a tray of food. All that was there was a piece of meat and some milk.....joy....

He came up and set the tray down then sat in the chair. Since I'm strapped to the stupid table and they didn't want to take any chances they had to feed me. Even though it's been weeks it was still awkward and humiliating when Kabuto fed me. I couldn't wait to get out of here.

"You know, even in your weak state you still are beautiful." Kabuto said shoving a piece of beef in my mouth.

"Don't talk to me," I said after swallowing.

"Don't get all offensive....I was only trying to start a conversation."

"Well conversation over."

"Ok jeez I was just trying to be nice."

"And why would I be nice to the person who kidnapped me and killed my boyfriend?"

"Touché."

Thank Kami that he didn't say anything after that. Even though I'm an ANBU captain, heartless assassin, and an expert in torture......this kid gave me the creeps. When I finished the steak, I drank the milk out of a straw. Once I was finished with everything he got up and left me all alone in this creepy room. It was pretty boring here in the room just laying here doing absolutely nothing day in and day out with only my thoughts.

My mind started to drift over to everyone in the village. Did they miss me? Of course they did. What happened to Naruto? Is he alright? I didn't need to know about Sasuke. Even though it pissed me off I knew that he was here and I couldn't do anything about it. I found out a few days ago while Orochimaru and Kabuto thought I was sleeping. They were discussing his training methods. I swear that when I get out of here I'm taking him with me.

Slowly I started to fall asleep.....I was scared to fall asleep though...I'm always scared....I'm afraid that when I wake up Orochimaru will have done something to me or even Sasuke.......I was more afraid for Sasuke than myself....I don't want anything to happen to him. Even though Orochimaru won't use his body technique for another few years I still fear for Sasuke.

I heard the door open...Snapping my eyes open I looked over towards the door to see both Kabuto and Orochimaru.

"And what do I owe this pleasure?" I sighed.

"We're just taking blood samples to see if the injection worked." Orochimaru replied.

"Greeeaatt," I said rolling my eyes.

"Stay still," Kabuto said injecting a needle in me.

"I have a question for you Orochimaru." I said perking his interest.

"What is it my dear?" He questioned focusing on me.

"How's Sasuke doing?" I said with a smirk.

Both tensed.

"So you knew he was here?"

"I heard you two talking about him and I can sense his chakra."

"Nothing can get past you huh Izuka?"

"No,"

"Kabuto did the test work?" Orochimaru asked turning away from me.

"It was successful." Kabuto answered.

"So how are you keeping Sasuke away from here anyway? I practically raise that boy and he's more curious than a cat."

"We keep him busy during the day and one of us is in here at night so he doesn't come in."

"You can't keep it a secret forever."

"We'll see about that. Now Kabuto hold her head still."

Kabuto walked over and sat in the chair behind my head and forcefully grabbed it forcing it straight.

"What are you doing?" I questioned as Orochimaru brought over a machine.

"I'm going to study your Sharingan." Orochimaru started.

My eyes widened. He was going to take out my eye! Orochimaru got a scalpel ready in his hand as I attempted to get out of Kabuto's grip.

"No! You can experiment on me but don't take out my eye! You're a maniac!" I screamed.

My attempts at escaping and shouting was only greeted by maniacal laughter by both Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"Get that thing away from me!"

The scalpel was getting closer and closer to my eye. It was useless; I couldn't escape. I shut my eyes as tight as they could. With his other hand Orochimaru forcefully opened my left eye; the scalpel was about to go into my eye.

"Orochimaru," I heard Sasuke's voice on the other side of the door.

Everything was silent as we all looked towards the door. 

"What is it Sasuke? I'm busy." Orochimaru replied annoyed.

"The prisoners are rioting."

Orochimaru and Kabuto both sent each other a look and got up hurrying over to the door.

"When we get back we'll continue this."

And then they were gone.

"Oh thank Kami," I sighed in relief.

They were about to take out my freaking eye! They're insane! I then heard someone approaching the door. Turning my head I saw a shadow under it. That was way too fast for them to calm down all of those prisoners. The door opened to reveal....