Chapter 5

I accepted going out for a meal with James because I thought it would be nice, and it may turn into something more. It will at least take my mind off Jake. James was taking me out tonight to a really nice posh restaurant  down the road from me and is picking me up at 7.  It's 5 o'clock and I am currently lying on my bed with a pillow over my face. I cannot be bothered to get dressed up and go out, the effort. I sighed, got up then dragged myself into the shower. I washed my body and hair with my nice smelling soap and shampoo. I should really make an effort as its a posh restaurant and it would make James happy. As I was rummaging through my bed my phone vibrated.

Jake :) - Hey :) x

I ignored it. He thinks just because he texts me I'm going to pick up. After 3 weeks he contacts me!! 3 weeks!! That's just too long for me to be friendly.

I continued looking for something to wear when I found a dress that I hadn't worn in a while. It was a black skater skirt with a lace flower hem, it had 3 quarter length sleeves and looked very smart. I decided to wear some black pump which have a ribbon. Yes pumps, I don't want to make to much of an effort and I'm walking home. To finish it off I find a long silver necklace with a heart on the end. I put on my music and do my make up and leave my hair lose.

An hour and a half later and I'm ready. 6:30, damn, what to do. I perch on my bed and open up my laptop. My phone buzzes again.

Jake :) - Please don't ignore me. I know I pulled a dick move and that was really wrong of me, I shouldn't have just not contacted you for like 3 weeks. I can understand if your angry, but I still like you and want to see you. Can I please see you tonight and explain, try and make it up to you? xx

I read the text and think. I am so angry at him, but I want him to know.

Me: Sorry I'm busy tonight.

Jake :) - Really, what you doing? Is there anyway I could see you after? This is really important to me and I'm going away for a week tomorrow xx

Me: I'm out on a date. Oh so now seeing me is important! Well maybe I don't want to see you.

Jake :) - Date? Wow you work fast. Ouch that hurts! But fair. Please I beg you Cyra!! I will explain everything! Please! xx

Me: Urgh fine! I'll text you when I'm done and I'll meet you in the park by the bench where you were sat that day you stalked us. But don't think I've forgiven you cause I haven't.

Jake :) - Yay awesome, thanks :) xx

Me: Yeah whatever.

I look at the time 7:05, I sigh. Time has come. I grab my bad put my phone, keys and money in it and wait in the living room. A second later my phone rings, it's James.

'Hello?' I pick up the phone

'Hey Cyra, um I'm a bit lost which number are you?' He says shyly done the phone.

'Are you out the front?'

'Yeah'

'Hold on I'll come down and meet you'

'Okay' he says then I hang up.

He drives me to this beautiful restaurant and we order our food. Everything was so posh I didn't have a clue what I was ordering because they had all these fancy names and foods. I prefer a movie and pizza, or a pub meal. Anyway it was a lovely evening and I had great fun with James, he was very lovely. At the end of the meal he payed for everything and offered to drive me home but I declined and said I could walk home. He offered to walk me home but I refused. So I kissed him on the cheek and walked away.