5

And the next day we were on our private jet to Tennessee. Truthfully, the only reason I agreed to go to Tennessee it because I knew they would put me in a loony bin if i said no. I was the first one on the plane and grabbed the only recliner there. This wasn't like a 7-47. It didn't have aisles like a comercial flight did, it was more like a living room. It had a recliner, two small sofas, and a coffee table in the middle.

"Gentlemen and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking," our pilot Jalen said in a fun voice. Niall smiled at it as he sat next to Louis. "We're preparing for takeoff, so buckle up, we will be leaving in T minus two minutes." The guys all grabbed their seatbelts and buckled up. I leaned back and stared at the airport out the window, not caring enough to do my seatbelt. Louis noticed that my belt wasn't done, undid his, and snapped mine. I didn't look at him as he did it my belt and continued staring at the small stunt planes that rolled around the airport. Louis snapped his belt again as the plane began to roll down the runway. I felt the plane lift and the scene changed from an airport to the city, then the clouds. Our flight attendents Arabella and Challen came out with a cart of sodas and snacks.

"You want anything boys?" Arabella asked. Nill and Zayn stood up and inspected the cart. Challen looked at me and smiled. She mouthed "want anything?" and I shook my head. She nodded and turned back to Niall and Zayn, who had grabbed a bunch of sodas and chips. The girls walked back and Liam took one of Zayn's bags of chips. Zayn gave him a light shove, but let him keep the chips. The only sound on the plane was the sounds of slirping and munching. No one said a word. Louis undid his seatbelt and sat on the coffee table in front of me.

"Hazza, can I talk to you?" he asked. I shrugged and met his eyes. "Will you tell us why this is happening?" I stared at him, scared to speak. We sat in silence until I reached for the blanket next to me. Louis bit his lip in frustation as I opened up the blanket. He got to his knees and took my hands when I got settled. "Harry, please talk to me. I want to help in any way that I can." I slipped my hands from his and pulled them under the covers. Louis finally gave up and and took his seat next to Niall. I closed my eyes and set my head down, snuggling into the soft blanket. I felt extremely weak and slowly drifted into a light sleep.

"Harry, can I talk to you?" My mother yelled. I was in my room and ran out at the sound of her voice. I was seven at the time.

"Yes mum," I asked, running into the living room. She was sitting on the sofa, and she looked a little upset. Did I do something? I can be a handful.

"Sweetheart, sit down please," she said. I hesitatly made my way to the sofa and climbed on.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, just a little frightened. She smiled and shook her head.

"No, it's not you Harry. Me and daddy aren't getting along very well, so daddy's going away for a while." Wait, daddy's gone? Why are mum and dad fighting anyway?

"I... I don't understand," I said nervously. Mum took my hand and I stared into her green eyes.

"Daddy and I are divorcing." What? No, they can't divorce. They won't.

"No you're not." I said. Mum smiled at my rebelion and nodded. I slipped my hand from hers and jumped of the sofa, making a mad dash to my room. Mum yelled for me, but I didn't stop. I slammed the door to my room and leaned against the door. I felt my eyes water and slid down the door pathetically. My parents are divorcing. I can't believe this. How could this happen?

My eyes popped open and I looked around at the guys. Louis was sleeping on Niall's arm and Zayn was playing games on his iPhone. Liam must have been in the bathroom or something, because I couldn't see him. Zayn looked up at me and looked a little frightened.

"Haz, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you crying?" I wiggled an arm free and wiped my eye. Huh, I really was crying. Zayn put his phone away and walked over to my side.

"Harry, you know I trust you right?" he said. I nodded and he got to his knees next to me. "Do you trust me back?" I again nodded, but more slowly. "Well, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here, and so are the other guys. Okay?" I nodded and Zayn pulled my blanket up over my shoulders. I gave him a weak smile as he stood up.

"Zayn?" I croaked. I looked down at me and got to his knees again.

"Yes haz?" he asked softly.

"How much longer until we land?" Zayn pulled out his phone and checked the time.

"Maybe an hour. Do you need anything?" he asked. I shook my head, but my stomach didn't feel right. I felt like I would puke, but I don't have anything to puke up. Zayn noticed my discomfort and leaned in close to me. He studied my face like I was a misprinted comic book.

"Are you alright?" he asked. Liam came back into the room and I sat up a little. Zayn rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a garbage can. He set it by my head and I leaned over the edge. My stomach churned and I puked in the can. But it wasn't food. It was all stomach acid. I finally stopped and fell back into my chair. The acid tasted horible in my mouth and Liam was staring at me. He looked really scared, which was something new for him. I broke the gaze and sank back into my chair. Niall stirred some, but he and Louis didn't wake.

"Haz, I think you should go to a doctor," he said in fear. He was probaly right, but I didn't want admit it. Hospitals have always freaked me out, ever since I was a kid. All the doctors and psycos and dead people everywhere. Well, I guess I could concider myself a psyco, but still. Hospitals, my lord! I shook my head in response to Liam and pulled the blanket up. Zayn came back from the restroom and sat down next to me on the floor. I felt dizzy and shakey. Zayn layed his head on my feet and began snoring after a few moments, which made me smile a little. Zayn's kind of adorable when he sleeps. Liam groaned and I looked up at him curiously.

"I hate flying so much," he said iritatly. Lee's not much of a flyer. He prefers the tour bus. I smiled to let him know I was paying attention, and he chuckled a little. "So, what's up?" he asked after a moment. I shrugged and readjusted myself in my seat. Lee slapped his hands against his knees and looked out the window. He stared out for a moments, then all hell broke loose.

"Why the hell are you acting like this Haz?" he yelled. Ni began to stir a little. I stared at Lee in both fear and suprise. He began pacing some.

"I mean, what is happening to you?" Lee looked at me. I gave no response. I didn't have one to give him. Lee lost his patience and grabbed my chair, each hand grabbing an armrest. I pulled myself into a ball, fearing for my safety.

"ANSWER ME!" he yelled. Zayn, Lou, and Ni finally woke up. Zayn noticed Lee and pushed him away from me. My whole body was shaking in fear.

"Liam, what is wrong with you?" Zayn yelled. Lou moved next to me and tried to comfort me. Liam and I kept are stare.

"We should have put him in a loony bin. That's were he belongs," Liam mumbled. Zayn's hands balled into fists and he krept up on Lee. Niall noticed what he was going to do and grabbed Zayn before he could swing.

"Haz, he didn't mean it," Louis said. He was lying. I knew they all wanted me in a psycic ward. They just knew they would have a hard time getting me in there.

"Yes I did Lou," Liam said. "Harry needs to stop being stupid for once in his life-"

"JUST SHUT UP!!" Zayn yelled. Niall still had a tight grip on Zayn, knowing he would beat the lights out of Liam if he got the chance. I pulled my blanket off of me and walked into the bathroom. I felt all the boy's eyes on me as I closed the door and locked it. Guess what I did for the rest of the ride.

If you guessed cryed like a pathetic little baby, you were correct.