3

"Baby you light up my world like no body else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know, o-oh. You don't know you're beautiful!" I sang into the mic. The crowd in front of me screamed loudly and reached up at me. I walked forward and slapped some of their hands quickly. I looked up as I ran across the stage and smiled at Louis. He smiled back and ran to the front where I was standing. I felt really good today. A little unbalanced and my throat hurt some, but I still felt really good.

Liam finished his part and I took over, aproaching a new part of the crowd. They screamed as loud, if not louder, then the other part. Zayn came up behind me and we slapped some more hands together. I felt my stomach growl uncomfortably, but I ignored it. Spots appeared and danced around in my vision and my legs felt a little shake. I stepped back and Niall came up to me.

"Are you okay?" he whispered. I nodded and resumed singing. Louis glanced at me from across the stage, but he stayed where he was. A dark, black rim appeared around the spots.

The song's almost over Harry, keep going, I thought to myself. I just have to hold on a little bit longer. Louis, Liam, and I came forward to the crowd in front of the stage and we slapped their hands. Louis pulled his mic away from his mouth and came to my ear.

"Get off the stage Haz," he whispered in one swift breath. I acted like I didn't hear him and walked to the right side of the stage. The rim kept growing thicker and my hands were shaking really bad. I looked up at the crowd and felt my body hit the stage as the black swallowed my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis, why didn't you tell us? Or get him some profestional help?" Niall asked angrily. I felt someone's hand stroke my hair lightly.

"I don't know. My god, why am I so stupid?" Louis replied.

"You're not stupid Lou," I mumbled, opening my eyes. The first thing I saw was Louis. He looked like he was crying earlier. I pushed myself up some, but Niall and Louis ended up helping y because my arms were really weak. My head ached some and I coughed really hard. My throat felt like I have been breathing in smoke. Is this what Zayn feels like when he smokes?

"You okay Haz?" Zayn asked, leaning against the dressing room wall. I nodded and Niall handed me a glass of water. Zayn rolled his eyes, knowing I was lying.

"Harry, you really scared us out there. You fainted on stage," Liam said sternly. I drank my water and avoided everyone's eyes. They were really P.O.ed at me. And I don't blame them.

"Harry, you aren't going on stage until you are medically cleared to go on stage, get it?" Louis said angrily. I nodded and bit my lip. Niall took my arm and lifted it up. He pulled back my shirt sleeve, exposing the cuts from pizza night.

"What's happening to you?" Niall asked quietly. I pulled my arm back when someone knocked on the door. People began yelling my name loudly.

"Paparazzi," Louis mumbled. Liam walked over to the door and looked out the peephole. Zayn took off his jacket and drapped it across my shoulders. I pulled my arms through the sleeves and zipped up the front.

"The door's completely swamped," Liam groaned.

"Is their a back way?" Zayn asked. Niall shook his head and the door began to open. Our body guard, Xander, stepped in and closed the door.

"Hey boys. You feeling okay Harry?" he asked in his deep yet gentle voice. I nodded and sank into my chair a little bit. The paparazzi began banging on the door really hard. "We need to get out now. Paparazzi's coming by the truckloads." Niall and Louis each grabbed one of my arms and pulled my up to my feet. My legs felt weak and wobbly, so I needed their help to keep from falling. Liam came up behind me and pulled Zayn's hood over my head. Xander opened the door to the living room and the paparazzi flooded into the room. Xander pushed them back  and lead us out the back of the stadium. Cameras flashed and microphones were pushed into my face. Everyone was asking a million questions.

"Harry, what happened to you on stage?"

"Harry, why did you faint?"

"Harry, why do you look so horible?" Whoever asked that question I wanted to slap across the face.

Xander pushed open the back door and lead us to the limo that was waiting. Louis and Niall guided me in and I layed down on the seat on the left. Louis and Liam took the seats in front of me and Niall and Zayn took the seats in the back. Xander closed the door and the limo drove off. I was really tired, so I just layed there in the seat. No one said anything. They were worried for me, but I was just mad. I was pissed off because I passed out on stage. I sighed and burried my face into my arm.

"We're not mad Haz," Zayn said. I lifted my head and looked at the guys.

"You should be."

"We're just scared," Liam said. I turned onto my back and pulled my arms under me, pushing myself up. My arms began shaking and Liam placed a hand on my back, helping me sit up . When I was up, everything zoomed in and out.

"Haz?" Louis said. I shook my head hard, but it only made the zooming worse. Louis moved next to me and lifted my head so I could see his eyes. His face was fuzzy, but I knew my LouLou.

"I'm good, I'm good," I said calmly. Louis knew I wasn't and leaned me into his shoulder. I felt really drowsy and closed my eyes, drifting into a light sleep.