THIS PART IS CALLED CHAPTER ONE

Nash's Pov

I giggle as Cam draws little shapes across my bare stomach as we lay in the sand. My house is right on the beach, and it is perfect. We had been out there all day, and it is now dark.

"Wanna go skinny dipping?" Cam whispers, placing little kisses along my chest.

I smirk,"Let's go."

I hop up and take off my shorts, along with my boxers. I run off towards the water, Cam shortly behind. When I get as deep as my waist, I stop, and Cam barrels into me, pushing me under.

I feel the water all around me as I get drenched, then quickly stand up. I wipe the water from my eyes.

"Thanks a lot Cam," I try to sound mad, but fail.

He laughs and grabs my waist,"Youre very welcome," he says right before he lays his plump lips on my own.

I lean my neck a bit, deepening the kiss. I taste the salt on his lips, and slip my tongue along his mouth. Sliding my hands up his waist, I stop when I get to his broad shoulders. I wrap my hands around his neck, and graze my fingers along the bottom of his wet hair.

"Mhmm," Cam moans into my mouth, softly biting my bottom lip.

We move in sync, and Cam loops his arms around my waist. We kiss for a bit more, pressing our naked bodies together, when I move my arms down to Cams thighs. I slip my hands in between, and rub little circles. I move my hands to his perfectly curved, soft butt and give it a good smack, but it's kinda hard to do considering we are in water.

He laughs, and I lift his legs up around my waist, our groins against each others. Cam moves his arm around my neck, and I head back to our towel lying on the sand.

I gently lay him down, and grind my package into his own. I moan at the wonderful sensation running through out my body. Cam removes his hands from my neck, and instead intertwines them into my hair.

I lean down and start sucking on his neck, leaving love bites all down to his wet chiseled chest. I like the salty water of his abs, and kiss the drops that had formed. Making my way down, I take his hard erection into my hands.

Cam let's out a soft moan, so I slowly rub my calloused hands up and down his shaft. I kiss the tip, licking the precum dripping out.

"Na-ash," Cam moans, and I start to take him in.

I work my way from top to bottom, having to go slow at first so I could fit his enormousness into my mouth.

"Ahhh Naaaash," he moans even louder this time.

I staring sucking harder, moving up and down even faster. I look up at Cam, who had his head back and was whimpering from the pleasure. I felt his dick get even harder in my mouth, and Cam stared to lightly thrust his hips.

"Nash!" he moans again.

"NASH!"

My eyes fly open, and I sit up shakily.

"Nash are you ok?" Cam asks from his spot on the floor.

I look down at him and sigh,"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You were moaning and whimpering. You weren't having another nightmare were you?" he asks worriedly.

"No, no," I move the covers off me, and am very glad it's dark out.

I had a boner the size of well of a boner I guess. I stand up.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I quickly leave the room.

I hurry down the hall to the bathroom, hoping no ones awake. It's probably like 2 am, so I doubt anyone would be.

When I get to the bathroom I rip down my boxers, letting my painfully erect cock out. I start to stroke it, thinking of the dream I just had.

It wasn't the first one, and I seriously doubt it'd be the last. I don't know why I was feeling this way towards Cam. I didn't have a crush on him, I just wanted to jump his bones whenever I saw him.

Maybe I'm just really horny?

Yeah, that's all it is.

Just a super horny teenager.

I finish up, and wash my hands. As I open the door to my bedroom, I see Cam now laying on my bed instead of the floor.

"It got uncomfortable," he says, burrowing his adorable face into the covers.

Wait, adorable?

I shake off the thought n climb into bed as far away from his as I could, but without being suspicious.

"Night Nash," he whispers, turning the other way.

"Night Cam."

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻

HIIIIII PEOPLEEE!!!

So how did u like da first chapter?! It was very fun to write, haha. So I'm excited for dis, I've been shipping Shawn N Nash like crazy, idk y its weird.

Oh so ya know how Cam and Nash are moving in together?? Well turns out Carter's moving in with them too!! UGH CARTER GO FUCK MADISON AND LEAVE MY GAY BOYS ALONE!! Cuz ya know nuthins gonna happen with fucking Carter there -.- stupid has to ruin everything!!

Oh yeah imma call u guys my fookers pronounced as ud say hookers but with a f cuz fan starts with f and I like hookers lol not in THAT way but John Hooker was where hookers the name came from and I liked that guy.

So you guys are my fookers :)

My fan hookers 😂

If you've read this far comment 'FRANNKKKK'

Haha Nash up on a column screaming frank was seriously like the sexiest thing ever idk why lol.

Goal: 5 votes, shouldn't be that hard(EWWW hard haha I'm pervey I know)

VOTE

COMMENT

Bye bye love you fookers😍😍