Chapter 37: Missing you

Magsimula sa umpisa

As much as I long for him and his kisses, naguguluhan ako sa mga nangyayari. He just showed up in my doorstep and started kissing me. We should at least talk first.

"Maddox wait. Let's talk." I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't even budge. "Maddox."

He only grunted in response. "I miss hearing you calling my name. I miss your voice. I miss everything about you. Let's leave the talking later."

"But-"

I yelped when he suddenly crouched and carried me from his shoulder.

"Where's your room?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"What?"

"Tell me where the fuck is your room or I swear, I am ready to take you right here on the stairs." He cursed and his arm tightened around my legs.

"Turn left, first door." I instructed and it didnt took him long to find it.

He found my room and laid me on the mattress. Maddox stood from the foot of the bed and watched me intently. He didn't utter a single word, he just stayed silent, eyes watching my every move. I feel like he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Maddox-" I called his name, resting my elbow on the mattress to look at him.

"Stay still." His eyes traveled from my neck to my perky nipples and down to my legs.

He slowly approached me and trapped me between him and my bed. His eyes filled with a burning passion I have never seen in him before as he slowly reached me. His fingers softly caressing my skin, eyes following his hand.

Then I moaned when his fingers found my hard nipples which is evident from my thin nightdress. My moan triggered him to ripped my nightdress and I didn't have time to react as his mouth wrapped around one of them. He sucked at my breast like a hungry animal while one of his hand played with the other.

He sucked at my skin, his rough hand fiddling with my dress hungrily, desperately. Something in me snapped as I clawed at his clothes wanting nothing but to feel his skin against mine. He takes his shirt off and throws it aside as I work on hid belt. I stopped when he had to push my dress down. He starts pushing it off my hips. His belt came undone until we were both naked.

I felt his weight leave me as he knelt above me, eyes watching me, taking me all in. At that moment I felt conscious of myself. What if he doesn't find me sexy anymore? What if he doesn't like my body anymore? He didn't say anything, just stared down at me. Lifting my arms, I tried to cover my chest but he grabbed my hand in a growl.

"Do not fucking cover yourself." He growled as he softly caress the valley of my breast with his palm and down to my flat stomach. His soft touches sent shivers to my skin.

"Please..." I begged and he snapped.

It was only a matter of second until he was on top of me again, hands spreading my legs to accommodate his frame. I felt the head of his member nudge at my sensitive bud and I moaned. His member glided in between my wet folds until he entered me in one solid thrust.

I yelped at the sudden intrusion and the slight pain that came with it. Maddox froze, his eyes looked at me worriedly as I felt himself twitched inside me.

"I'm sorry, it's been five years." I explained. I haven't been with anyone since I left him so I was a bit overwhelmed at his size.

He nodded as I felt him twitching inside me so ready to thrust. The amount of restraint he have is more than I could ever possess but for me, he kept still as I adjusted to his size. Maddox gripped my hips but didn't move one fraction as I laid under him moaning under my breath.