Chapter 25

Fallacys POV
_______________________________________
   I slowly opened my eyes and immediately regretted it. The world seemed to spin around me fast as lighting, and I quickly closed them. I waited for what seemed like hours, but was much more likely minutes, and slowly opened my eyes again. The world still seemed to spin, but not as fast. I looked around slowly, drinking in the details as if they were blood.
   I was in a dark room, absent of lighting. Though, of course, there was a small crack somewhere that shone a very small bit of light. The furniture was rotted and torn, and there was a furnace in the corner.
   Unlike the other items, the furnace looked nice and fairly new. The only thing that confused me were the rust stains on it, around the hinges and door.
   I tried to stand, unable to use anything for support, since I was in the center of the room. Slowly, but surely, I managed to shakily stand, although my legs felt like weak sticks.
   I took another look around, and noticed a small, clean switch on the wall. I stumbled over to investigate more, when I began to hear steps approaching the door.
   I quickly whipped around, forgetting my current state, and fell face first onto the musty floor. I coughed, and the door opened slowly.
   Lunar was standing there, in a nice suit. I hated to admit it, but he did look quite nice.
"Ah, hello, Fallacy. I see you've awoken?" He said, in a smooth, suspicious voice.
"Where am I?!" I demanded.
   Lunar chuckled and slowly strolled over, taking his time, knowing I couldn't run away if, or when, I wanted.
"Now, now, Fallacy, I hope you know your own condition. You're in no place to make demands." He answered.
   I hated this. I wanted to know where I was. I wanted to find a way out. I wanted to go to my family. I wanted Encre.
   Lunar could obviously feel my hate, as his eyes flickered with uncertainty. But they quickly turned into a cold stare.
"I'm going to keep you prisoner, until your pathetic 'Vampire Counsel' gives your kingdom to ME. I should be ruling. I should be the king of all. And in that picture, I don't see any Lord Fallacy." He hissed the last part, delight and bloodlust creeping into his eyes.
   He flipped the switch I'd seen, and the lights came on. It was worth with them on, as I could now see the sorry state of the room. But then I looked at the stove.
   My eyes grew wide and I edged away. I wanted out, I WANTED OUT!!
   For it wasn't rust, on the stove, but the blood of other vampires, werewolves, and humans. Dust was mixed with ash, and pie pans sat on top.
   I knew the same fate would come to me if I stayed, I needed to get out, I needed help!
   Lunar looked at me, insanity now replacing whatever compassion that was left in his eyes. He chuckled darkly, taking a step towards me. I couldn't move, I was frozen in wide mouthed horror.
   He kneeled down, and put his mouth next to where my ear would be. I could feel his hot breath on the side of my skull. I felt sick, I felt like fainting, but I didn't. I stayed awake, to fight.
"Fallacy, my old friend, you're finally going to realize the price of defiance." He hissed into my ear.
   I couldn't do anything. I looked at the stove again. It had a blaze in its belly now, and seemed to laugh and scream, it seemed to want me. I wanted to shriek, to fight, to stop this, but I didn't. Because I couldn't. And if defiance had gotten me here...

How could it get me out?
(WOOOOOOOO-
Only a few more chapters!! Then second book!!! Sorry for not updating a lot;-; )