Chapter 1

Jisu POV

Flashback

I was being pushed up against a wall, thrown against lockers, thrown to the floor, kicked, punched, slapped, everything. No one liked me here because of who I was. I was a 'rich' girl. Bullshit. I was no where near rich. Sure my appa had a well payed job. Sure he had a lot of money. But he never spent anything on me. Never gave me money. Never even gave me love. He hated me and I knew because even he hit me. My eomma couldn't do anything because he hits her aswell. Always calls me a mistake, failer, loser, bitch, ect. He wanted a boy, not a girl. He wanted to make me a boy instead but it didn't work. He said I was weak and that's why I never fought back.

The reason why I never fought back was because I love him. He's my appa. Even if he hates me, I love him. But I'm stupid.

I was waiting outside a shop for appa. Once he was out, I turned to him and straight away he pushed me to the wall and walked off. I slid down the wall letting my tears fall. I couldn't handly this pain anymore. I sat there crying, no one paying attention to me. Until someone, a boy, came up to me. "Hey? Are you ok?" He asked with worry in his voice. I shook my head and replied, "Ani, my appa hates me, everyone hates me. I have nothing left but my eomma." "I doubt your appa hates you-" "He pushed me against the wall and left." I cut him off and look up at him. I have to admit he is kinda cute.

"Oh... well I don't hate you. I mean you seem like a nice person." He said and it made me smile a little. "Gomabseubnida, but you don't know me at all." He just shrugged like he didn't care if he knew me or not. "So? If you seem nice then to me that is all that matters right now." He is so sweet. But he shouldn't be to me. Appa will find out that I was talking to someone and then he will hit me. Again.

"By the way, what's your name?" He asked suddenly. "Kang Jisu and what's your's?" "I'm Bang Chan, nice to meet you." He said smiling wide. All the sudden I heard appa calling me. I looked over to him and got up making my way over to him. "It was nice meeting you Chan. Maybe I'll see you again sometime." And with that I ran off to appa. Before I ran to far to hear, I heard Chan say, "I hope so." I hope I see him again because he is one of the only people that was actually nice to me.

Flashback end

I looked up to the teacher who was standing infront of my table looking at me. "Miss Kang, are you paying any attention to me?" She said, clearly angry. I shook my head and answered back, "Ani, I don't want to pay attention to you." Everyone looked at me in shock. I've never stood up to this teacher, no one has. "Get out my class now!" I grabbed my things and walked out not giving two shits. Oh wait! I never gave a shit.

I was just thinking about Chan. I miss him. He was so nice to me. But it has been a few years now. I was 13 when I met him and now I'm 17. 4 years since I met him, I haven't seen him since. I walked around school untill the bell went off and it ment I could go home now. I walked out of school and started walking home.

It didn't take to long until I reached the house. But I wasn't happy. My appa is here. I walked inside and straight away, he smacked me across the face. Calling me every name you could think of. I've had enough now. I pushed past him and walked up to my room, grabbing a duffle bag and started packing it. Once I finished packing it, I checked if I had everything I needed.

Clothes? Yep
Shoes? Yep
Snacks? Yep
Phone charger? Yep
Phone? Yep
Headphones? Yep
Wollet? Yep
Picture of my eomma? Yep

I had evergthing. I grabbed the picture because that was the last thing I had left of her. She killed herself when I was about to turn 15. She said that I was big enough and old enought to make my own choice. So I have. I'm leaving this hell hole and running away. I don't know where I'm gonna go. I just wanna go.

I made my way downstairs, past the maids and past my appa. He grabbed my arm before I could get to the door.  "Where do you think you're going?!" "Away from here." I yanked my arm out of his grip and walked out the door, slamming it behind me. I started walking anywhere right now. I don't have any family here, I don't have friends I could go to. I only have myself. And Chan but I don't know where he is at all. Does he think about me though?

(Time skip)

I've been walking for like an hour. I stopped at the shop where I met Chan. I was hoping, just maybe I would bump into him. I waited ouside for a bit, seeing if I might see him. All the sudden two police officers came up to me. "Are you Kang Jisu?" One of the asked. I nodded confused, "Ne that's me." "Can you come with us? Your appa wants you back home." As soon as he said that I sprinted away. I'm not going back to that asshole.

They started running after me but they couldn't catch up with me. I turned into a small ally way and ran down there. I'm trying to do everything I can so I don't get taken back there. I hid behind some bins so they didn't see me. I heard them walk off, still trying to find me.

I carried on walking down the ally, until someone knocked me over and I fell on my butt. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" I looked up so see a formilar face. "Chan?" He looked at me confused and asked, "Do I know you?" "We met before but it was a while ago." I replied and I could tell he was still confused. "What'a your name?" "Kang Jisu." And instantly he smiled and lifted me up and hugged me tight. I hugged him, smiling just happy to see him again.

"Oh my god Jisu! You've grown so much! From that little girl I met at the shop to a big girl!" He's so cute when he is happy. "But what are you doing here?" He asked curious. "Running from the police." As soon as I said that his smile faded. "What! What did you do?!" "I ran away from home." "Is it getting really bad there?" "I walked in after coming from school he smacked me." "What an asshole!" I just nodded agreeing with him.

"Come with me, you can live with me and my boys." He grabbed ma wrist and started pulling me with him. After walking for a minute or two, we reached an abondon house. "Is this where you live?" He nodded and sighed. "Yeah it's the only place me and my boys can stay." I just nodded. They all probably ran away aswell. We walked inside the house and instantly we heard some shouting and screaming. I thought he said boys. Not girls. We walked farther into the house and the shouting and screaming got louder and louder. Until we reached a door. He opened it to see two boys fighting and the rest trying to break them up.

Chan and I just stood the watching. Until Chan shouted and they all stopped. "YAH!" They all looked in our direction. "What is going on here?!" He asked but shouted a the same time. "Jisung and Changbin were having a rap battle but it went way to far." One of them said pointing at the boys on the floor. Chan nodded and walked up to them. Picking the boys known as Jisung and Changbin off of the floor. "Don't fight exspecially when we have a guess." He flicked his head toward my direction and everyone looked at me confused. "Hyung, why is there a girl here?" One asked and Chan answered, "That's an old friend of mine that I met a while ago and haven't see her since until now Seungmin." Seungmin nodded. One of the boys came up to me and smiled at me, "Hi~ I'm Woojin, the eldest of all these pabos." "Nice to meet you Woojin, I'm Jisu." I smiled back at him. To be honest he kinda cute, they all are.

All the boys expect from Chan and another boy came up and introduced themselves. The boy that didn't come up to me just stood near Chan, not wanting to move from there. He seems very shy. Awh cutie! I asked the one called Felix who he was and he said, "That's Jeongin. He is very shy when he meets new people." I nodded and just kept my distance from him just so he could get used to me being here.