End Class

'had you heard the rumors?! Perfect Rumiko had been transfered on End class! '

'yeah,  she killed Saiko right?  From the 2-B'

'awe, she became a pathetic now'

They all whispered as I walked on the hall.  They thought I killed Saiko?!  I'm her bestfriend!  They are worthless!

I'm Fuyumi Rumiko.  And I'll be transferring  today in the End class and was accused to be a suspect on killing Hibiki Saiko.

I went on the mountain and I saw the old campus. My life as a part of thw Class E,  starts here.

'there was a new girl here they say!'

'yeah,  I heard it is Fuyumi-san.'

'eh,  how come! That might be wrong! Fuyumi-san is perfect so how come she will be in the end class!'

'I was also surprised to hear the news but they said she killed someone. They saw it too with their own eyes.'

The rumors had once again started about me.  Its tiring.  They keep judging  me as if they are so pure.  They lie four times in a day.

I opened the door and I walked in with a smile.  I need to endure this.

"hello.  I'm Fuyumi Rumiko.  You can call me Rumiko.  Its nice to meet you all and be in the same class as everyone here." i said and bowed.

"Oh!  The new student is here!  Y oh u got here earlier than me." I hears a voice and saw a... Yellow octopus...Ahh! The one who blasted the moon!

"I'm Koro-sensei!  The teacher and your target in the same time Fuyumi-san." He said and I looked at him.

"Its nice to meet you,  my target and teacher.  The unkillable Koro Sensei."I said and he accepted my hand.  I know the details so I guess it will be interested.  I pulled his hand closer and stabbed him in the arm,  he was able to escape but I held the arm.

"you were quite clever knowing I can't escape easily when you are holding me back but...that was no match over my mach20"He said and his hand started to regenerate.

"Now now, goodluck Fuyumi-chan,  please kill me before March~"He said I smiled.

"I see... Then while we try to kill you we'll be learning about our studies,  right? I hope to kill you in the future
" I asked and he nodded with his face turning red with a circle.

"Yes.  Please sit on the last row. " He said and I sat down.  Most of the eyes were on me. They all were surprised.  Who would even expect that I could kill?

I started to listen to him and I looked at many possibilities  on how to kill him. Soon enough the bell rang and Koro-sensei stopped teaching.

"I'm gonna get some mapu tofu for a sec,  any assasimation is welcome." he said and travelled in the speed of Mach 20.

"man,  if I could simply match the mach 20 I could had killed him." I sigh and a blue haired girl in bpys uniform came close.

"ohayo Fuyumi--"

"Rumiko is fine," I said and she nodded.

"then Rumiko-chan, could you help me? I moticed how fast you thought on how to attack him. I would really like some advice." She said and took out a notepad.

"name first before everything ~"I said and she nodded.

"Shiota Nagisa."She said and I nodded.

"then Nagisa-chan,  sometimes you don't need to think a complicated way to kill.  Use common sence and those who were unsuspected.  Like...like having a handshake and looking for a disadvantage and advantage over it. If you showed your motivation from the start, then it was like attacking a wind.  You're  informing your enemy."I said and she nodded.

"t-that was a good advice Rumiko-chan but...can I also give you one?"He asked and I nodded.  Advice on wha

"please don't base the clothing and looks about a person's gender." She said.

"eh?  What do you mean nagisa-chan?" I asked and she laughed nervously.

"I'm a male Rumiko-chan."He said and my eyes widen.  What?!  A male?!

"eh?! I'm completely deceived! You're  a boy?!"My eyes were wide shock.  Who wouldn't! He-he looks like a girl!

"ehehe, I am, Rumiko-chan."He said nd scratched the back of his head.

"Gomen,  Nagisa-kun.  That was hell of the embarrassment." I said and my face were red.

"Its nothing.  I got a lot of that." He said and Koro-sensei came back. The day went by and he teached us with ofcourse,  some trying to kill him.

Class E,  was not that bad.  After all,  it was much more of an interesting.  Specially korosensei.  I know him.  But where did I saw him?