{Ch. 2} Macaroons Sweet Memories

{First off I wanna thank those who are reading this story, it may not be that good like the other Fanfictions of Ib out there but I hope you're enjoying it so far. It'll kick up with Garry soon, I promise! Just wanna build that curiosity up, haha! Thanks once more!!}

After school, Ib was already at the front gate waiting for her friends to come. Leaning against the stone wall that surrounded the school she sighed looking down, holding her sketchbook in her arms. Looking around, she wondered where her friends were, knowing how Honoka was with her meet-ups, she didn't expect her to be late. Kumiko was the one who would always be late for some unknown reasons, Cameron, on the other hand, was good at keeping his time manageable. Sighing, Ib pulled her phone out checking the time, 3:12 pm. School is released at 3:05. Everyone's late by a few minutes.

Ib" Come on guys, what happened?" She asked herself in a whisper putting her phone in her pocket looking towards the school, watching her school mates leaving the school, in groups, alone or on a bicycle. Brushing some of her hair aside behind her ear, she looked down letting her thoughts cloud her mind. Standing there like a statue, her thoughts recalled something of her past. Back when she was 9, in the oddly dimensional world with Art.When she was with Garry. The talk of Macaroons made her think back to when the two talked about getting Macaroons when they get out, considering she's never had any before, she wanted to have some with Garry, making a promise to him about it, keeping it throughout the years. In all honesty, she wanted to try some Macaroons since they were most popular among her school mates, though she wanted to share her first experience with Garry. Her thoughts were soon disrupted by someone calling her name only for her to look up and see a familiar face coming to her running. "Cameron." She said, her tone not fully back to reality.

Cameron came running to Ib, once he was near her he hunched over putting his hands on his knees panting. "Sorry I'm late, Coach asked me to help put away the Gym equipment since his last class I guess didn't finish." He said taking a breath."Don't seem so happy to see me, something happened?" He asked straightening his stance as he looked down to the short girl.

Ib looked up to Cameron a little confused about his question though figuring out what he meant, she shook her head. "Ah it's nothing, I was thinking is all. Heh..." She said smiling a little nervous like. "Did you happen to see Honoka and Kumiko around when you were coming out?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

Shaking his head in response, Cameron put his hand on his hip. "Sorry I didn't, are they late or something? It's not like Honoka to be late. Kumiko I can understand." He said having a slight glance glare at the mention of Kumiko. Rubbing his head he looked down to Ib. "I'm sure they're on their way, probably Honoka is helping a teacher out and Kumiko got dragged into it. You know how Hono can be." He said chuckling.

Ib chuckled as well. "That's true. Well might as well get comfortable on waiting for them, I hope one of them sends us a message saying where they are rather than keeping us waiting for a long time." She said walking through the gates once more as she walked to the wall sitting down in a shady spot of the inside of the wall setting her backpack down beside her resting her sketchbook in her lap. Looking up she noticed Cameron following but saw he was standing, leaning against the wall beside her.

Cameron" Just hope it's Honoka who shows first, I rather not deal with Kumiko's attitude if I can avoid it for the rest of the day, hopefully." He said a little annoyed.

Ib" Oh come on Cameron, she just likes to mess with people, your not the only one who she messes with. Plus it's her way of being friendly." She said chuckling trying to brighten his mood up a little more. Knowing him and Kumiko didn't get along at times, her and Honoka had to be the ones to either separate them or brighten Cameron's mood up if he was in a bad mood from Kumiko. Which is usually half the time. "Popular as she is, she does know when to switch her rolls." She added.