Dreamland

hOi ice here and Im so happy that we hit 100 reads! Thank you all for reading my book it really makes my day. Enough talking now onto DA STORY!!!

Your POV
I woke up to see sammy next to me. It was quiet so I jump down from my bed and walked to the door. I saw Mark sleeping on the couch He looked cold. I took a blanky (blanket) and put it over him. Now he looks cozy. I smiled and looked for jack I walk upstairs and found a green door. I slowly opened the door and found jack sleeping. There is a big shelf filled with sams and little  jacks on it. I think Im gonna scare him. I giggled and slowly walk over to him.
3

2

1

"BOO!"
"AHHHHHHHHH!" Jack screamed and fell on the floor.

Jacks POV
Dream~
Im in the middle of a miracle. There was mountains of ice cream. Trees made of gummy and my favorite...
A CAKE CASTLE ((I wonder where did i see one of those *cough  cuphead*cough)) WITH A COOKIE GARDEN!!! I ran over to it and stared at it is so beautiful! Then I was disturbed by a loud noise.
"BOO!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and hit the ground. "Ow~!"I said and tried to think of what just happened. Then I heard tiny giggles beside me. Then I saw a little giggling
Y/n. She is so cute. I picked her up and held he in my hands. She yawns cutely. "Looks like someones still tired let's get you back to bed. " I said she nods. I walk back to her room and put her in the bed. "Good night my little cookie" I pulled the blanket over her shoulders and close the door.

Y/n grabbed a spare blanket for mark. hOi Im sorry for not posting chapters that much anymore there are so much homework ((even if I don't get to finnish all of it in time)) but its a tiny bit hard to juggle everything. So Im sorry about that but anyway. See you in the next chapter!
BYYEEEE!!!