Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Looking around the place, Ichigo knew he choose the right place and even though Aizen didn't show it, he too approve of the place Ichigo choose to end all of this. Then the two of them began fighting. The strongest in their side, the most similar yet different person clashed their blade/sword in order to prove their strength and their opinion is the rightest.

***

Even though Aizen already used up all his power, he never want to think he will be the loser in this fight. He is the most powerful being in the world after all and Sogyoku will help him to be the god he wanted to be.

He never believed what he feels now. He thought Kurosaki Ichigo barter his reiatsu to physical power that rivaled his power. It just when he get his sword slashed with him, he understand. He didn't change his reaIt'su to be physical power, the reaIt'su is too high for him to detect and it didn't sit well with Aizen.

'Why did this human had more strength than him? He is the more superior, he is the strongest! He even had Sogyoku with him! Why did this mere human can do this to him!' this very thought are ringing in Aizen mind. He never think there will be a time when he act like a teenager.

Aizen look up at Ichigo and began to wonder. He expect a mocking and superior eyes in him, but he just see the regret and the sadness in that particular amber brown eyes.

"Do you know why you lost, Aizen?"

Ichigo smooth voice betrayed all the illusion on Aizen thought. He expect some anger words and alike, not this strange but interesting question. But Aizen remained silent. He didn't want to embarrass himself more than he already did. He used his own sword as a cane just to make his stand more firm. He didn't want to be seen as weak.

"The Sogyoku, you know it power, right?"

Aizen eyes began twitched slightly by that question like words. What does it mean?

"The Sogyoku power make our wish come true. Our true wish."

Ichigo stopped himself from speaking, he want to see Aizen right now. He need to say this to Aizen when they stare at each other eyes. Aizen still on his own thought, he mostly silent, but Ichigo statement make him more curious.

"I know about that, Kurosaki Ichigo. What is the relations between the two problems?"

"You are and still had Sogyoku on your possession when we fought, then why did you lose? The answer is simple, Aizen. You did not want to win. You simply searching for someone who can compete with you. You waiting and waiting, but the people who could compete with you never come. In the end you start watching this world as a mere entertainment that had lose it shine. Then you began your search, hoping that if you give them enough reason, the very person that could compete with you will come. That's your very true reason starting this war. To search for the one who could keep up with you, the genius Soul Reaper."

Word after words that Ichigo said like a knife to Aizen. He never realize his own wish like that. He want all the insect gone! They all beneath him. But parts of him know what Ichigo is the truth. He just didn't want to approve it.

On the other hand, Ichigo looked up at Aizen with a sad eyes that filled with regret and pain.

"In the end, you hope to meet with me. The one who could contest you. Someone to compete. The one who could make you felt more alive as I held more power than you." Ichigo began to avert his eyes to anywhere but Aizen, in the end he sort of gazing at the sky.

Aizen mind stopped. He want to meet him?

"You?"

The disbelief on Aizen voice is too much to be discarded. But it was right. Everything make sense if it is like that. The most logical reason why he did lose on this human.