"DEJA!?" The door swung open and Chloe stood there awkwardly.

"Yeah?" I said pulling away quickly.

"Did I just interrupt something?" She asks staring at us awkwardly. Jayden was still holding me close.

"Yeah," Jayden said with a nod. I hit his stomach with my hand causing him to wince in pain.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Do you have an eyelash curler?"

"THAT'S ALL YOU NEEDED?!" Jayden asked staring at the both of us. I roll my eyes and grab my eyelash curler out of my makeup bag and handing it to her. Jayden sat on my bed. Chloe just stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes.

I laughed and sat down next to him. Hashbrown walked over. Jayden played with him like he was a little kid. I smiled and watched them.

...

"Be good!" I called after taking cute pictures of Chloe and Jack.

They grow up so fast...

They walked over to the cute limo that Jack got and I waved goodbye.

When the taillights of the limo disappeared, I walked back in to find Jayden dressed nicely. He wore his tan jogger pants with a navy blue button down shirt and white tie.

"What are you dressed for?" I asked.

"For our date!" He smiled and ran over to me. I ran away from him, but he caught me and slung me over his shoulder.

"Put me down," I said as he carried me up the stairs. Hashbrown barked and chased his tail when we walked into the room. His paw was a lot better than it was a few weeks ago.

Zach hasn't said a word to me since I left the letter, but I heard he and Peyton were over. Fans are questioning because part of their argument was caught on Erika's vlog. Peyton is also a part of Team 10 now.

"You have to get ready," Jayden said tossing me onto my bed.

"Where are we going?"

"I made very nice plans in less than 20 minutes. Plans that include wearing this nave blue  dress with these white vans," he said handing me the items.

"Where did you get this dress?!"

"I have ways. Now hurry! We don't have time!" He grabbed Hashbrown and left the room so I could change.

I put on the dress and the shoes and did all the things I usually do to get ready.

"Jayden?!" I called down down the stairs.

"Yes?!"

"Should I wear makeup?!"

"You're beautiful without it!"

"I'm gonna wear makeup!"

"You do you!"

I smiled and rushed back into the room to do my makeup and hair.

"Deja?" Jayden called from downstairs.

"One second!" I grabbed my phone off the charger and ran downstairs.

Hashbrown was wearing a cute navy blue bowtie. I smiled.

"Ready?" Jayden asked.

I nodded. He grabbed my hand while holding onto Jayden's leash with the other and we walked outside and to the car.

...

We went to a super fancy restaurant. Jayden somehow managed to convince the manager to let Hashbrown in with us.